Diarrhea from Multis and/or Fish Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diarrhea from Multis and/or Fish Oil

Tried asking this question on Lyle's forum but I'm now banned forever, essentially for using the word 'shit'.

Anyway, most of you aren't international celebs like he is, so I'm sure you all still have your heads on straight

One of my female clients has been doing really well on her diet, but she's been complaining of really bad diarrhea from her multis and/or fish oil.

We tried having her use just the multis or just the fish oil, but the problem remains. If she stops using both the problem is gone completely. We've rinsed and repeated that routine 2/3 times to make sure it wasn't a coincidence.

She uses Orange Triad for multis and NowFoods Ultra Omega 3, I'd say those brands aren't shit (please don't ban me) quality.

A quick solution is to just stop using both, but I'd love to know if anyone else experiences these issues and has maybe found a solution to them?

Cheers

Actually, a couple of years ago, there was this test of fish oils products and Now's results weren't that great. Probably it had to do with the fact that the samples were bougth in a GNC o some other store and were left in the self for who knows how much time (rancid), and not so much with te quality of the raws they use. I don't have a link, maybe you can google it

In any case, I would try switching to Lovaza and see how it goes. And don't megadose

PS: Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by takeshi View Post
      Tried asking this question on Lyle's forum but I'm now banned forever, essentially for using the word 'shit'.

Anyway, most of you aren't international celebs like he is, so I'm sure you all still have your heads on straight

One of my female clients has been doing really well on her diet, but she's been complaining of really bad diarrhea from her multis and/or fish oil.

We tried having her use just the multis or just the fish oil, but the problem remains. If she stops using both the problem is gone completely. We've rinsed and repeated that routine 2/3 times to make sure it wasn't a coincidence.

She uses Orange Triad for multis and NowFoods Ultra Omega 3, I'd say those brands aren't shit (please don't ban me) quality.

A quick solution is to just stop using both, but I'd love to know if anyone else experiences these issues and has maybe found a solution to them?

Cheers
      How much fish oil is she taking every day? I have never had a problem like that except when I was putting too much olive oil into my shakes.

Also, the line I bolded in your quote might be what Lyle had a problem with. Some people here may not like it either.
      Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
        How much fish oil is she taking every day? I have never had a problem like that except when I was putting too much olive oil into my shakes.

Also, the line I bolded in your quote might be what Lyle had a problem with. Some people here may not like it either.
        Hey Lee, why would people have a problem with that? Sorry if that sounds naive, but surely it's not interpreted as me trying to promote myself as a trainer? That's not my intention in the slightest. In any case, that's not what bothered Lyle, but it's alright.

She only uses 3-4 caps a day and as stated, the problem persists without fish oil if she's still on the multivits. It's pretty strange, I can't find a thing about it..

Comment

Working...
        X