X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkinnyMike42
    replied
    Originally posted by rhoads View Post
    LOL!! Why didn't I find that before....... Okay guys it's cool, apparently i'm the only person who has a hard time waking up in the morning, i'm sorry. Oh and is totally lacking any discipline in my life...... hahaha
    Lol you aren't the only one and I agree that the "holier than thou" is a bit much in this thread.

I find it actually harder to wake up on a normal night's sleep vs a 4-5 hour night sleep.

Leave a comment:

• rhoads
    replied
    LOL!! Why didn't I find that before....... Okay guys it's cool, apparently i'm the only person who has a hard time waking up in the morning, i'm sorry. Oh and is totally lacking any discipline in my life...... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    They even wrote a book about it.

Leave a comment:

• Just Observing
    replied
    How does "Hey I found this article interesting and here's why" spell sympathy to you?? There is no logic in that statement at all. If I found it interesting, than most likely someone else will also, and if it isn't for you and constructive criticism is necessary, than give it. Doesn't mean destroy an entire post. Why aren't you guys on the puppy pound answering all these guys questions?? probably because they would never come back if they were treated like this. Has nothing to do with sensitivity. It's blatent Disrespect.
    I'm not sure why you feel disrespected. Everyone here seems to have responded appropriately and professionally.

If you find this article and it works for you, that's awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Macho Man
    replied
    Originally posted by daneoz View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I've turned the alarm off before while still pretty much asleep. Woke up about a hour later with my mind = blown... Was so confused haha
    I bet though, that if it became a consistent problem for you, you would come up with a way to get around that pretty quickly, i.e. you put the alarm on the other side of the room so that isn't an option.

It still comes down to a choice, no matter how you look at it.

Leave a comment:

• dakoose
    replied
    Originally posted by daneoz View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I've turned the alarm off before while still pretty much asleep. Woke up about a hour later with my mind = blown... Was so confused haha
    Ha, that's definitely happened to me a bunch of times; though it only happens if I got to sleep really late that night.

Leave a comment:

• daneoz
    replied
    Originally posted by Macho Man View Post

Your alarm goes off and you have a decision to make. There is nothing else at play here, it literally is all about a single decision presented to you in that moment.
    A. Hit the snooze button
    B. Wake up and start your day

Leave a comment:

• steve302
    replied
    Gotta be a troll?

Leave a comment:

• Lee Salado
    replied
    Pshhh don't talk to me about discipline, you have no freaking clue. 6 Years active duty waking up every freakin day at the same time going to work and excelling in everything I do is discipline. Probably shouldn't say stupid garbage when you know nothing about me. Being a mod isn't a license to be a freaking Dick!! There's no reason in the world for you to act like so kind of hard ass to prove your high on the food chain. The age thing was a joke by the way which looks like it's something SUPER sensitive for you.

This right here is a good example of lack of discipline, which seems to hand in hand with today's youth.

You asked a question. It was answered fairly and honestly. When everyone has the same answer except you, its a good indication that maybe your answer is the wrong one. In any case, learn to show a little respect.

<----------------smiley to show good intentions.

Leave a comment:

• rhoads
    replied
    Maybe rhoads was part of a military experiment where hitting a button to make a buzzing noise stop gave him an orgasm. I would understand that explanation, and hit snooze till my balls exploded.
    hahaha. If this were the case, I would still be hitting that button right now!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rhoads
    replied
    How does "Hey I found this article interesting and here's why" spell sympathy to you?? There is no logic in that statement at all. If I found it interesting, than most likely someone else will also, and if it isn't for you and constructive criticism is necessary, than give it. Doesn't mean destroy an entire post. Why aren't you guys on the puppy pound answering all these guys questions?? probably because they would never come back if they were treated like this. Has nothing to do with sensitivity. It's blatent Disrespect.

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    Maybe rhoads was part of a military experiment where hitting a button to make a buzzing noise stop gave him an orgasm. I would understand that explanation, and hit snooze till my balls exploded.

Leave a comment:

• dakoose
    replied
    It sounds like you want sympathy more than an answer......you're not going to get that here, which is why this board is the best. These guys are right, just get out of bed. Nobody here is going to tell you that "yes, it's out of your control so keep hitting the snooze." They're going to give you a reality check and if you listen, a few months from now you'll be better off for it.

I'm not a mod but it seems like this thread should get ex'd.

Leave a comment:

• rhoads
    replied
    WOW. The "Wise" old man just made my "Dick" case for me. Guess i didn't get that Sticky that lets us all know that the "Wise" old man, is the know all, be all of discipline. clearly I have shamed my family for not swallowing this "Hard Pill" the "Wise" old man has so generously given me...........

Leave a comment:

• Macho Man
    replied
    I have developed a habit of hitting snooze rather than getting up

What part of a habit is not under your direct control, should you put forth enough effort to change it?

You are saying that you have programmed your brain to hit that button, completely involuntarily and detached from conscious control?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X