GeneRic overseas Propecia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeneRic overseas Propecia

I was wondering if anyone had any info or knows about the overseas Generic propecia called pelosta-1 by Genpharm. Cant really find much info on this product. also does anyone know a lab that would test a pill if I sent it to them?

Anyone?

Comment

The first link when you google "pelosta-1" directs you to a hair loss forum where that issue is addressed. You might focus your questions there.

(From what I can tell, you're asking for info. about a prescription drug that you do not have a prescription for. Otherwise, your Dr. would be the person to ask. This may be why no one's responding to your inquiry, as well as that they simply don't have info. wrt this product.)

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I do have a prescription but looking for a cheaper option. I read that forum and it has conflicting info but nothing exact just users "thinking" it's working. Was wondering if anyone went out and tested it or if someone had posted results. Figured many people here have experience with propecia

Comment

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=80934

I have just received my Finasteride 1mg pills from 4RX.com. They are the same as the original poster's pictures.

Because the cost saving of these pills is so extreme compared to Propecia bought in the USA, I feel justified in spending a little money to gain some certainty (because if they are indeed legit, I'll be using them for a long long time).

I have contacted Toxassociates.com and the person who responded said I can send them some of the pills and get an analysis done. I will do so, because the cost of this test + a year's worth of pills from 4RX.com is still only half the cost of the brand name drug.

I will let everyone know what I determine, and will scan and upload any analysis documentation that I receive from them.
          "Ok, I got the test results back. The pills were analyzed using Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry.

The results say: +Finasteride 0.98% or .98mg

So .98mg Finasteride seems to be the level in these 1mg pills, which sounds like it is within normal deviation.

I'll try and attach the PDF they sent me once I figure out how to blank out my name and whatnot.
          Top : Bottom
          08/13/2010 11:43 PM
          User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
          GaMEChld

Ok, I just took a screenshot of the PDF and blanked out my name in Paint.

Hope you all find this useful!

Lab Report.JPG
          Lab Report.JPG (113 KB)"
          http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/a...5914&forumid=1

----------

-S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Wow thank you very much can't see how I didn't see this. Thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
              Wow thank you very much can't see how I didn't see this. Thanks for the link
              Sure!

-S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Careful. It can fuck up dht conversion and your sex life forever. Even after you stop taking it!

Comment

^^ luckily I haven't had any sides at all. 88$ a month just started becoming to expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Undertow View Post
                    Careful. It can fuck up dht conversion and your sex life forever. Even after you stop taking it!
                    Originally posted by MachMood View Post
                    ^^ luckily I haven't had any sides at all. 88$ a month just started becoming to expensive.
                    MM,

I would double-up on your google skills and read about what undertow is saying...

-S
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

It was my understanding if you didn't See side effects in the first 3 months you are safe. Now on the other hand if you do see sides the drug company claims they wil go away after use but people are reporting otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X