god i love craigslist!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god i love craigslist!!

So I have been checking it out often, just seeing what stuffs going for and if anything looks real good. Home stuff, patio pavers, etc....(last week I got a $500+ gel fireplace for 65 bucks!) I was looking under "decking" trying to find someone tearing one down cause I could use the wood for the fence I am gonna have to put up. Anyway there is a add for a "pec deck, smith leg press and bench" and the picture shows a what appears to be nice looking smith machine. Call the guy and he tells me that it cost over 3500 but he hurt his back and also doesn't have room anymore cause he moved so he wants 300 for it. I agree to go take a look today...I'm expecting a maybe usable beat up home smith machine. I get there and its a counter balanced commercial full size smith. PERFECT condition. He throws in 4-45lb plates. So for 300 bucks I just got a decent bench, a plate loaded commercial pec deck, 180 lbs in plates and a commercial smith machine. I wasn't planning on getting one till after our house is done but I couldn't pass it up....now I just gotta sell the pec deck for 300!! God I love Craigslist list!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

That sounds awesome! I wish I were that lucky! Good for you man.

Comment

Bargin, well done. I have done one or two good deals like this myself. I once managed to get a guy to pay me to take a $1000.00 gun off his hands, got him to pay for the permit also.

Love a good deal.
      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Nice job!
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Nice one Dun!
          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

That's a great deal! I've been looking on Craigslist for a cheap decline bench or something to do abs at home. There are a million different home abdominal devices, so there are lot of people selling them. Can anyone recommend one that is actually worth getting?

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF View Post
              That's a great deal! I've been looking on Craigslist for a cheap decline bench or something to do abs at home. There are a million different home abdominal devices, so there are lot of people selling them. Can anyone recommend one that is actually worth getting?
              Ab wheel kills.
              Zack is g-d.
              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
              -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
                Ab wheel kills.
                Zack is g-d.
                Ab wheels mostly kill my knees. I've seen ab rollers, rockers, coasters, and dozens of other ab things on Craigslist. Someone had an Ab Lounge listed for free, but that one looks pretty ridiculous.

Who's Zach?

Comment

Ab wheels mostly kill my knees. I've seen ab rollers, rockers, coasters, and dozens of other ab things on Craigslist. Someone had an Ab Lounge listed for free, but that one looks pretty ridiculous.

Who's Zach?
                  Do roll outs on your feet or a heavy pad under the knees.

Your damn avatar is from a band called Black label society.
                  Zack wyldes band, he is an amazing guitar player. Did ya just pick it cause its a pretty picture?
                  Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                  -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
                    Do roll outs on your feet or a heavy pad under the knees.

Your damn avatar is from a band called Black label society.
                    Zack wyldes band, he is an amazing guitar player. Did ya just pick it cause its a pretty picture?
                    Yeah guy, I know about BLS. He spells his name Zakk, not Zack. Get it right if you want to try to show off some knowledge about it.

Comment

Yeah guy, I know about BLS. He spells his name Zakk, not Zack. Get it right if you want to try to show off some knowledge about it.
                      Lol. Not even his real name, which is kinda cheesy.

Back to topic. You know any piece of exercise equipment with the word lounge in its name is 5 stars....
                      -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                      X