Yolks as bad as smokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yolks as bad as smokes?

I eat an egg every morning, so would love to hear all the reasons that this study is bullshit...

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/13...garettes-study

The incredible edible egg.....don't waste any of it but the shell.....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I'm from Canada and within the GTA at that. The Toronto Sun is one of the biggest jokes there is in my opinion. Full of spelling, grammar, and factual errors. I don't consider it a newspaper, but a picture book for adults lacking an attention span. It's something I skim through when waiting for food to cook at a restaurant.

Have you ever noticed every guy reads it backwards? Start with the Sunshine Girl and take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
        The incredible edible egg.....don't waste any of it but the shell.....
        If you eat the shell: calcium!
        Please, no one read this and start eating eggshells. Not a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbb View Post
          If you eat the shell: calcium!
          Please, no one read this and start eating eggshells. Not a great idea.
          I've eaten my share of shell when my little one wants to "help" by cracking dad's eggs....lol. Truth be told I don't eat as many eggs as I used to. I used to eat them for nearly every breakfast, but now I like drinking a shake for my first meal and having either oats in it or oats with fruit.....been doing this for a long while now, as I'm not a terribly big eater early in the morning....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I eat like 5 whole eggs a day. Is that a dangerous amount?

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF View Post
              I eat like 5 whole eggs a day. Is that a dangerous amount?
              For the majority of people, no. If you're worried, get bloodwork done and see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                I've eaten my share of shell when my little one wants to "help" by cracking dad's eggs....lol. Truth be told I don't eat as many eggs as I used to. I used to eat them for nearly every breakfast, but now I like drinking a shake for my first meal and having either oats in it or oats with fruit.....been doing this for a long while now, as I'm not a terribly big eater early in the morning....
                I'd eat a lot more eggs if they either stored better or if they didn't take more than like 10 minutes to cook. I don't have time to get up early enough to cook before I leave the house. They are good on weekends though.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                  I'm from Canada and within the GTA at that. The Toronto Sun is one of the biggest jokes there is in my opinion. Full of spelling, grammar, and factual errors.
                  I'm also in the GTA - the Toronto Sun is a piece of garbage, but they didn't conduct the study. They simply passed on the findings found at the University of Western Ontario.

In any case, I'll still be eating my eggs; just wanted to see what the response would be on here.

Comment

Originally posted by .josh. View Post
                    I eat an egg every morning, so would love to hear all the reasons that this study is bullshit...

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/13...garettes-study
                    You posted a link to the article which is a quick news blurb done about a study. It is very hard analyze the study without actually reading it. I would guess this "article" is not a very objective analysis.
                    FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
                    If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

I eat 6 farm eggs cooked in coconut oil whenever I get the chance. At least 4x a week.
                      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                      www.316fit.com
                      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Will still eat my 10 cage free eggs a day.

Comment

Eggs are so awesome. Barely have to chew them and so light in the stomach.

The gas though, DEAR GOD THE GAS.
                          Max Muscle
                          5020 Katella Ave.
                          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

I have eaten 6 or more eggs a day for the past 2 years. I got bloodwork done a couple of months ago and every single thing was at the very bottom of the healthy range (lower the better). The only thing bad that came back was low test, but I highly doubt eggs are causing that.

Comment

3 eggs every day for breakfast, I wouldn't know what to do without them haha
                              Originally posted by thsfootball
                              Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Working...
                              X