Intense Muscle Cribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense Muscle Cribs

Just thought I'd share a tour of my home gym and how I acquired some of my equipment. Many of us that have put together home gyms have found the most economical ways of assembling our collection. If you feel you have something to add throw it up. By the way, yes I do realize that I sound like the love child of Kermit the frog, and Marvin the Martian, wanna fight about it?...lol. That last part was for the Family Guy fans.

PART I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEXj3iEQYd0

PART II
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPFxemjnKYI[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Doberman; 08-10-2012, 11:03 AM.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

For some reason the first link would only work as a link.

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

[YOUTUBE]lEXj3iEQYd0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I like how your home gym doubles as a play area for the kiddo ^_^
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Awesome idea mate, I'll definitely come back to this one day when I setup my own. How have you found home setups vs commercial gyms?
          Originally posted by thsfootball
          Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Sweet set up, I love the rumble roller but I think the black one was too much for me. Also what a grat idea for tbars, that's a 200 dollar piece at most places.

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
              I like how your home gym doubles as a play area for the kiddo ^_^
              Good climber! lol
              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I'll have to post the pic of my boy doing pullups. He's up to 5! That's insane.

As far leg training goes I have everything I need minus a smith. On most arm days I have everything. The worst day usually is chest day when John has me using a Smith or Hammer Strength. Then the gym is a must. Back day would be the second day that the gym is more necessary without a smith (we do bb rows in the smith).

As far as which is better mentally, I'm sort of strange as I can get just as psyched for work out at home as in the gym. At home I don't have to fiddle with earphones, it saves me time, I don't have to wait on equipment, and I can blast my music as loud as I want. Two of my best lifts happened at home. The benefit of the regular gym is the large selection of machines, the machines tend operate more smoothly, and sometimes the atmosphere can be more conducive to a good workout.

Truenutrition.com
                Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

3 gym memberships and a home gym? Isn't that a bit excessive lol?
                  Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

are you a supplement wholesaler? Holy cow!
                    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                      are you a supplement wholesaler? Holy cow!
                      Yeah I sell Beverly and DotFit....and I use True Nutrition. 3 gyms and 3 supplement companies. The 3 gyms sounds like much, but really one was paid for so it was free, the other I pay for, and the third one is owned by a friend. Unfortunately that one is a little further away so going there is few and far between.

Off topic, but if any of you come to the Arnold Expo the the third gym is Beyond Limits, owned by WNBF Pro Rich Lauro. He usually has some great guest seminars and if you need a place to train it's got a great set up.

Truenutrition.com
                      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                        Yeah I sell Beverly and DotFit....and I use True Nutrition. 3 gyms and 3 supplement companies. The 3 gyms sounds like much, but really one was paid for so it was free, the other I pay for, and the third one is owned by a friend. Unfortunately that one is a little further away so going there is few and far between.

Off topic, but if any of you come to the Arnold Expo the the third gym is Beyond Limits, owned by WNBF Pro Rich Lauro. He usually has some great guest seminars and if you need a place to train it's got a great set up.
                        Where are you located, I'll be in Dayton I think in October.
                        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected]ntenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Columbus, Ohio. Out east. Let me know if you get any closer.

Truenutrition.com
                          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Good set up man....but the best part of the video is your son. I was expecting a "what are you doing there?" Or something but it was more like you almost expect him to climb on everything. Thank you for not being one of those "OMG get down! Your gonna hurt yourself!" Parents.

It's gonna take a good while but when my garage gym is "done" I'll post a video up. Idiots already moved the closing back from October to November.

Again man, nice set up
                            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                            X