Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar addiction

Hello
    I have been looking into skiploading. I used this style of diet to compete in the eighties.
    My problem is my sugar addiction. If I load with processed carbs i am afraid of getting out of control and eating sugar for more than one day.

Can I load without the processed sugar, with fruit maybe?

Cheers fuzzy

Fruit is fructose so you should never load entirely on fruit. You need high gi carbs that are in the skip-load approved thread. Fruit gets stored in the liver as glycogen instead of the muscles, we want muscle glycogen. I would also be sure to know that you are a low enough body fat to begin using skip-loads. You could load with something like bagels though, but that would be really tough honestly.

edit: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=33411
    Last edited by liftweights; 08-05-2012, 08:04 PM.
    :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
      Fruit is fructose so you should never load entirely on fruit. You need high gi carbs that are in the skip-load approved thread. Fruit gets stored in the liver as glycogen instead of the muscles, we want muscle glycogen. I would also be sure to know that you are a low enough body fat to begin using skip-loads. You could load with something like bagels though, but that would be really tough honestly.

edit: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=33411
      Fat guys Skipload.
      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
        Fat guys Skipload.
        True, I apologize for making a blanket statement. I should of said if you have a high percentage of body-fat make sure you start with a very low duration skip-load. Don't need to do the 24 hour loads you read about, remember that they are really close to getting on stage. And if you really are afraid of the loading, hire someone to do your diet and you could do a carb cycling approach instead. Skip-loading is great but its not necessary to lose body-fat, there are other ways that are also very effective.
        Last edited by liftweights; 08-05-2012, 08:19 PM.
        :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
          True, I apologize for making a blanket statement. I should of said if you have a high percentage of body-fat make sure you start with a very low duration skip-load. Don't need to do the 24 hour loads you read about, remember that they are really close to getting on stage. And if you really are afraid of the loading, hire someone to do your diet and you could do a carb cycling approach instead. Skip-loading is great but its not necessary to lose body-fat, there are other ways that are also very effective.
          But no other methods will have you dropping body fat while being so FUN....regardless of bodyfat, Skiploading will def help a dieter drop bodyfat effectively, given their daily diet is on point....I hate when my loads are under 10 hours. There's always so much to eat, and so little time....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
          X