Trt appt today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trt appt today

So I've been on trt for exactly 3 months now (had my lab appt today) (im on inj). All is good. He started me off at 200 eoweek but I talked to my doc about going to 100 eweek. He said that it was cool. Question is- it was about three weeks ago that I stopped the 200 and went to 100 so in the last three weeks my injs have been 200, 100, 100. I was about 5 days out from my last inject. I'm hoping that going from the 200 to the 100 and then another 100 a week later and a draw diddnt put me in some crazy high test levels. What do y'all think?

Ps- one concern that I discussed with him was that I am not really getting morning wood. (gross I know)- he knows my situation (the stress I have been under from my divorce) and said its prolly that (wouldn't surprise me)

He took labs, I peed in a cup, but hope nothing is crazy with my values (I feel great and am looking a lot better, everything is just that more awesome)

Thanks!

Keep us posted on what your total test is at .
    [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
    Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Will do, I'm just hoping I'm not at something crazy like 2000 or something that would get me dropped lower than I need to be.

Comment

Working...
      X