Custom fb design work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom fb design work

Several people asked me for this so I'm now offering design work for FB, which basically means making a professional cover pic so your athlete/business/event page looks halfway decent.

If you're interested in seeing an example, look up the TEAM SKIP page on fb. I'll also send other examples of my work on request. I've recently done this kind of work for a Mr. World winner, figure pros, etc.

No need to reply in here, just shoot me a PM over and we can get the ball rolling if you're interested.
    Last edited by RedSkull; 07-22-2012, 03:21 PM.
    PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Just a quick note for Chris because in the last few years I have not even had to consider going to anyone else for anything design related due to the fact that this guy's brain is always in creative mode. There have been times where I just give him a quick and general idea of what I am thinking and when he brings back his concept to me I have to laugh and go "um, that is EXACTLY what I was wanting". He has done everything for me from the TEAMSKIP.net site to the banner here at IM to the IM and TEAM SKIP shirts to the latest which is the FB page for TEAM SKIP. Let's not forget the Longevity DVD, as well. Plus, we have a little something we are starting to plan for 2013 that we anticipate will be even bigger than Longevity. But ... we can talk about that one a little later.

Bottom line: If you want your page to be seen and noticed on FB, get Chris to do the work.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

thanks for posting that Skip.

Since Skip mentioned the Longevity DVD, I'm still video based work too- anything from full DVDs to online promotional videos, etc.
      Last edited by RedSkull; 07-23-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Plus, we have a little something we are starting to plan for 2013 that we anticipate will be even bigger than Longevity. But ... we can talk about that one a little later.
        Is this "later" enough?

Comment

Originally posted by 5spotbullseye View Post
          Is this "later" enough?
          Not yet, we're still in talks with Richard Simmons' people to see if the collab can actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
            Not yet, we're still in talks with Richard Simmons' people to see if the collab can actually happen.
            Nice.

Comment

You've always made these sorts of creative projects look awesome and professional, RS.
              #docswholift
              PGY-1 FM
              "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

thanks nexa, that is nice of you to say.

I have to say, regarding what Skip posted above, working for him has always been a good experience. We've got along 99.9% of the time and even when we had some roadbumps we worked them out. All his clients rave about how professional he is, but to me he shows his true professionalism with how he treats the people who work for him.

Comment

Working...
                X