Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poopy Pants

Alright,

This is something I've been dealing with for a while. The SHITS. All the way through my prep and it is plaguing me/pissing me off. But it was never an issue before I started eating clean as hell.

Today I'm going to purchase some probiotics, and some enzymes and add that to the mix. I Obviously wasn't eating like shit through my prep besides on my load days. So if anyone else wants to add some input to why this would be happening to me. Let me know.

I've always kept everything about the same and do a pretty good job about eliminating supplements or foods that would cause issues because my diet never strays to far and when I eat a cheeseburger, pizza, whatever it may be when i cheat, and get the shits, i know why.

Maybe I'm just dieing

This is about everything that I eat on a daily basis.

Pre workout - Hypershock from Myogenix (never shit on this before)

Ground Turkey
    Chicken
    Rice
    Whole grain /Ezekiel
    Oats
    Nat PB
    Alomonds
    Carrots/or some Steamfresh chef's bag and i leave out the brocolli (found that destroyed me when i was prepping)
    Not to much else. Occasionally some sour patch kids or Kids cereal PWO

Proteins:
    Skip Blend (just added that in)
    Hydrolized Isolate (pwo)
    Iforce Protean
    2012 Muscle Mayhem Novice Middleweight - 1st
    2012 Muscle Mayhem Open Middleweight - 1st

2013 Dallas Europa Open Light Heavyweight - 8th

I don't have the shits, but my gas is awful...started around peak week, and has continued past the show....my wife is ready to kill me.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

If I eat too much oats I get the shots pretty bad. I can usually handle maybe a bit less than a cup COOKED per day. I say cooked because I can eat this amount thru the day in 2-3 shakes and have ZERO problem. Only cooked oats seem to bother me at times....if I do more than one meal of cooked oats I might as well just wait in the bathroom, cause its coming.....lol
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I probably go like 4 times a day, Pre workout Shit - Decent. 1st Shit after PWO shake - death. and then so on death. I dont think its my pre workout but I am going to add in these probiotics and see if that helps.

Comment

How about adding more fiber to your diet, either through fiberous veggies and/or psyllium husk?
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Yeah try including fiber supplements. And make sure your not eating your oatmeal raw, I did that a lot before and it made me bleed while I took a shit :/
            :preach:

Comment

I guess I should've said I was getting enough fiber through eziekel bread, oats, and then I take 2 servings of pysllium before bed/morning.

Comment

How many tbsp is that of the husk?

Comment

Their capsules so 1000 mg total a day

Comment

I used to have liquid shxt all the time. Now, when I wake I put a double serving of benefiber in my coffee. I down a probiotic with that. Then my second cup of coffee has 1+ tablespoons of chia seeds (same stuff you put on a chia pet). I kid you not, my shxts are now majestic! Like a footlong torpedo with no wiping necessary. Those chia seeds add some serious BULK to your stool...first few times you might think you are gonna tear something down there.
                    Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

The almighty Heckman Flush I'd calling your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaminator View Post
                        I used to have liquid shxt all the time. Now, when I wake I put a double serving of benefiber in my coffee. I down a probiotic with that. Then my second cup of coffee has 1+ tablespoons of chia seeds (same stuff you put on a chia pet). I kid you not, my shxts are now majestic! Like a footlong torpedo with no wiping necessary. Those chia seeds add some serious BULK to your stool...first few times you might think you are gonna tear something down there.
                        I was lmao at this post....

I don't use any added fiber as of yet. I can eat raw oats and eat them in 2 shakes per day, and my other carbs come from black beans and a bit of berries. I also eat veggies with a couple meals a day.... I have thought about adding psyllium husks, but I'm not sure I need it yet. Everything I eat everyday is practically the same as the day before, so I really don't expect any changes in regularity or whatever....I more than likely will add fiber in offseason mode, as I will be eating copious amounts of red meat and few vegetables......
                        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by WoodShred View Post
                          Their capsules so 1000 mg total a day
                          Thats almost a non factor IMO. I would attempt 1Tbsp in the morning and another pre-bed.

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                            I was lmao at this post....

I don't use any added fiber as of yet. I can eat raw oats and eat them in 2 shakes per day, and my other carbs come from black beans and a bit of berries. I also eat veggies with a couple meals a day.... I have thought about adding psyllium husks, but I'm not sure I need it yet. Everything I eat everyday is practically the same as the day before, so I really don't expect any changes in regularity or whatever....I more than likely will add fiber in offseason mode, as I will be eating copious amounts of red meat and few vegetables......
                            If I didn't think I would get a lifetime ban I would snap a pic of one of my finer pieces of work...like an artist, I am proud of these suckas :whoo:
                            Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

I'm laughing at this post already lol.... I've tossed in some probiotics and some more fiber and the last two days have been significantly better. But we shall see if this test stands against time lol

Comment

Working...
                              X