POST WO Sup from TN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST WO Sup from TN?

I am going to give Ndure a shot as a pre workout sup after reading about it recently. What have you been using from TN as a Post WO sup? I'm training for size and strength and slowly cutting some extra body fat through cardio, green tea, and carb cut off.

Thanks.

Pwo I go with pepto + karboload or powder muscle + creatine + glutamine + leucine + beta alanine + sometimes a scoop of team skip
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

TeamSkip & PopTarts.

It's the American way.
      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
        TeamSkip & PopTarts.

It's the American way.
        BINGO! I don't get all too complicated either....get home, get it in, move on to the next meal.....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Thanks for the info. I have been using liquid egg whites, cup of skim milk, and a scoop of chocolate whey(from a wholesale club) over kids cereal post work out. I really liked the way that TN put together the Ndure and I'm ordering that (along with some TN protein) so I was just wondering if they did something for post work out as well that people liked. I have some plain creatine mono that I got a while ago but that gives me a weird headache and upset stomach

Comment

You guys wait til you get home?

Effff that noise as soon as I'm done I'm running to the water fountain with my tupperware so I can nomnomnomnom.

Apparently this was considered rude at one particular gym (but old people eating bbq potato chips and having a junk food vending machine at said gym were totally legit) so I'd eat in my car. Or the bench right outside of the gym.
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
              You guys wait til you get home?

Effff that noise as soon as I'm done I'm running to the water fountain with my tupperware so I can nomnomnomnom.

Apparently this was considered rude at one particular gym (but old people eating bbq potato chips and having a junk food vending machine at said gym were totally legit) so I'd eat in my car. Or the bench right outside of the gym.
              Pfft not this fat guy. I pack my PopTart in my bag and my protein in some Tupperware. I'm eating before I hit the door.

Comment

TeamSkip & PopTarts.

It's the American way.
                But for the love of god not the American Pure Whey
                Hope someone gets this...

Comment

I get it. Don't u want to drink all sweetener and no protein?

I <3 my lowfat pwo poptarts w/ dante's WPI
                  :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by youngbb View Post
                    But for the love of god not the American Pure Whey
                    Hope someone gets this...
                    LOL!

I use nDuRe pre-workout have an intra/post-workout shake of karboload and WPI cold filtration (whihc is DC's blend) and save about 1/2 of the shake for post workout.

I eat a whole food meal when I get home (high carb/high protein).
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                      Pwo I go with pepto + karboload or powder muscle + creatine + glutamine + leucine + beta alanine + sometimes a scoop of team skip

I have switched to this intra workout minus the creatine and beta alanine. I take those pre and post workout. I've seen better recuperation with this combo. Keep in mind I'm training with John Meadows too so I'm recovering from some serious training. These workouts necessitate good nutrition.

My point is if you aren't really killing it, this combo, which can add up in cost, may not be necessary. And when I say that it's not to sound like I'm bad ass; it's just that you may have periods of less intensity (cruise or deloading period) or you may be a beginner.
                      1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                      2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                      2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                      2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                      2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                      2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
                      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                        I have switched to this intra workout minus the creatine and beta alanine. I take those pre and post workout. I've seen better recuperation with this combo. Keep in mind I'm training with John Meadows too so I'm recovering from some serious training. These workouts necessitate good nutrition.

My point is if you aren't really killing it, this combo, which can add up in cost, may not be necessary. And when I say that it's not to sound like I'm bad ass; it's just that you may have periods of less intensity (cruise or deloading period) or you may be a beginner.
                        I like to keep creatine + beta alanine intra as well and take out the Team Skip and Pepto replace them with aminos instead.

Comment

TeamSkip & PopTarts.

It's the American way.
                          Yes, pop tarts &/or kids cereal :whoo:

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                            I'm not a competitor or at the level of muscle a lot of you guys are, however, I'm not a weekend warrior or a beginner. I work hard to beat my log book every work out. Guess I should start my journal on here again instead of just reading what everyone else wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by dice77 View Post
                              I'm not a competitor or at the level of muscle a lot of you guys are, however, I'm not a weekend warrior or a beginner. I work hard to beat my log book every work out. Guess I should start my journal on here again instead of just reading what everyone else wrote.
                              As an intermediate lifter, I've found that (personally) many supps are simply unnecessary for me. I like Augment and BCAA's for pre/intra workout, but aside from those I'm not advanced enough that I can't progress simply through diet. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                              X