10 people wanted: TEAM SKIP Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 people wanted: TEAM SKIP Experiment

Yup, said I was not going to do these anymore after being copied by Mr. Copy-everything-I-do but I have something that I have considered for a couple months and this is the best time to do it. Plus, with how things have gone with my own dieting, I have to play it out on 10 people to see if it is consistent or not. Obviously, I think it will be or I wouldn't be putting it to other people.

It is a combination of 2 things that I am trying so I need only 10 people that want to cut weight relatively quickly over 3 months and it will be set up pretty much as an ECON plan in that I am not teaching and explaining things like I do with my regular clients but the results will be there, as usual, and what I am known for. Check in is once a week on Fridays just like an ECON plan.

Fee is only 275 for 3 months. I am not going to "interview" or scrutinize the inquiries much, at all. First 10 people interested and that contact me I will likely take on and then shut it down, asap.

You have to be ready to start July 1st.

Any questions, email me: [email protected].

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I'm in.
    Unless youre taking away the skipload.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Comment

Fuck I'm out of work for another week or so so low on the ole cash. Would have definitely jumped on this.
      Armedcor's road to a strength base.

Comment

Well Boss unless you want me cutting a lot of weight..I would.

Comment

interested...

Comment

Hey Skip,

Just finished 12 weeks of leaning out, if ever your decide to do an offseason Skip Experiment, I'm in for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X