Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbs off and on

helo all!
    i wanna have your opinion on the carb intake,what im tryin to do now is to cut off as much fat as i can to get a lean body with the lowest fat that can be,so what im trying to do is have carbs on monday till friday and cut the carbs on saturday sunday as i dont workout on these 2 days.
    so during the week i try to have carbs starting 10am till 3 pm and than cut it untill 8pm i have about 45 50g and than go gym and have some more about 80g after workout. so what im trying to do here as i said is to get a lean body as much as possible so i need some opinions here to help me out with what im trying to acheive pls

Way more info is needed:

Age, years training, training style, total calories, protein, fat, carboydrates on each day, any cardio, weight, current bodyfat percentage, diet before starting to cut, etc.
    -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
    -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
    198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
    -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
    198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
    -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
    198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

age 29 been training for about 12 years now cycle once a year or wice i workout 5 days a week and in summer 4 days a week cardio 30min first thing in the morning and after workout at night.
      diet looks like this:
      first meal
      8 eggs white 1 yolk in whole weat bread
      8 dates
      second meal
      about 65g oats 2 scoop whey and 1tbs flax seed
      3rd meal
      50 60g of carbs from brown rice with 200g chiken breast or steak or fish fillet about 45 50 g protein
      4th meal
      the same amount of protein without the rice
      5th meal befor workout
      2 scoop whey 50gcarbs from oats
      after workout post workout shake 80gcarbs 60g whey
      6th meal
      50g caein protein befor bed

Comment

on saturday and sunday i dont workout s i cut the carbs into 50g or 100g only te first meal and the rest is only protein.so how does my diet look for my goalim curently on cycle by the way a cutting cycle

Comment

I personally would be hungry as shit if I ate 3 straight shake meals....if it were me, I would switch one of those shakes for whole food, in my case, prob the pre workout, OR add a small whole food meal after the liquid pwo....I have no problems these days having my last meal of the day being whole food if I have to, depending on what time I work out.
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

i workout at 9 30 pm and i sleep at 12 30 so what i started doin yest is have my pwo shake and after 40 min i eat a smal chiken breast or steak and i sleep and after 2 hours i wake up and have my casein

Comment

Originally posted by edgard View Post
              i sleep and after 2 hours i wake up and have my casein
              Why???
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                Why???
                Exactly.....I wouldn't worry about waking yourself for a casein shake. Your food is gonna digest a bit slower than a shake anyway, and I seriously doubt you're gonna go tremendously catabolic if the shake isn't in there....I think you'd be better off sleeping thru that and getting the proper rest....just my opinion....
                STEEL

Comment

so what dop u think aboput the carb protocol im doing is it good to cut with and have the ripped shape or is there another protocol i should follow

Comment

You would hafta figure out how much food you need...you didn't post your weight or any stats
                    STEEL

Comment

i did above excpet that i weigh 89kg now with about 10 12%bf

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                        exactly.....i wouldn't worry about waking yourself for a casein shake. Your food is gonna digest a bit slower than a shake anyway, and i seriously doubt you're gonna go tremendously catabolic if the shake isn't in there....i think you'd be better off sleeping thru that and getting the proper rest....just my opinion....
                        1000%
                        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Don't stop sleeping to eat or take a shake, unless you always wake up in the middle of the night to pee and have it ready. Personally I would just make sure you hit your macros for the day instead.
                          :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by edgard View Post
                            i did above excpet that i weigh 89kg now with about 10 12%bf
                            Just for reference, most peoples' "10-12%" b/f is really 16-20%.....if there is anything that is GROSSLY inaccurate, it's one's perception of their own bodyfat....did you have a b/f test or are you guessing?
                            STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                              Just for reference, most peoples' "10-12%" b/f is really 16-20%.....if there is anything that is GROSSLY inaccurate, it's one's perception of their own bodyfat....did you have a b/f test or are you guessing?
                              LOL ..yeah .. I call that an internet 10%
                              my metric is at 10% ..about 95% of guys will have a nice 6 pack ...so no six pack..no 10%
                              A girl walks up to me and says" My God you're good looking!"
                              ME " I know"
                              Her"WHAT!"
                              Me " I know I am good looking"
                              Her" You're also and asshole"
                              ME " I know that too!"

Comment

Working...
                              X