Opinions on physique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on physique

I wanted to get opinions. Tell me what you think. I recently started working with skip so i am looking forward to gaining some knowledge.....We plan to try ans add muscle and slowly strip fat

I will try and update pics all along as we progress, first time ever posting a pic so lookin forward to the constructive criticism.....********edited because first post wasnt very clear......i do that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by moparfreak360; 06-10-2012, 01:35 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

I think skip's advice is the best advice to listen to on this one.
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Yea i know that. I am not disrespecting him by asking for opinions though. I am still going to follow through and post updated pics. I just wanted some constructive critisism

Comment

Yes, I understand that. Sometimes it's like having the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other both giving you advice when you post up and are using a diet coach.

Anyway, my thoughts would be to lean up first - then start slowly adding size.
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

If you listen to SKIP do both!
            5% discount from TPC use GRM223

Comment

You're REALLY into safety, eh?
              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Lol yea i guess they dont want me to cut myself shaving idk

Comment

Well working with Skip, you are certainly going to make a transformation. Being that he is going to be watching your diet and keeping an eye on how your are responding and progressing, his input should take you in the direction that you need to go.

As for my opinion, I think you should work towards getting ripped and when you get down to good low bodyfat, where you can see very defined abs and a cut lower back, then begin a mass phase.
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Moparfreak,

Did you just hire Skip and the two of you haven't started working together?... (Maybe Ken offers a particular kind of service - I know he's done some discounted services in the past - that I'm not aware of...)

-Scott
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Don't worry, you'll get both leaner and more muscular with Skip. No reason to choose...do both.
                      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I think that was the number one thing I learned with skip. There's no reason not to do both. Hell you can't be burning fat OR gaining muscle 24/7, so why not switch off?
                        Skips the man, just listen and you'll get everything you've ever wanted out of it. You're right, no harm in others opinions, but you took the right step in hiring SKIP, let him do the rest I honestly can't say enough good things about working with him, he completely revolutionized nutrition for me.
                        5% discount from TPC use GRM223

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                          Moparfreak,

Did you just hire Skip and the two of you haven't started working together?... (Maybe Ken offers a particular kind of service - I know he's done some discounted services in the past - that I'm not aware of...)

-Scott
                          Hired him not too long ago. Few weeks, just getting in the swing of things good now.....and yes im lookin forward to my "transformation". Skip has been very patient with me so far and my 2.3 million questions iv hit him with. I wish I would have found this board a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                            Don't worry, you'll get both leaner and more muscular with Skip. No reason to choose...do both.
                            Thanks rage, sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by RollinsClone View Post
                              I think that was the number one thing I learned with skip. There's no reason not to do both. Hell you can't be burning fat OR gaining muscle 24/7, so why not switch off?
                              Skips the man, just listen and you'll get everything you've ever wanted out of it. You're right, no harm in others opinions, but you took the right step in hiring SKIP, let him do the rest I honestly can't say enough good things about working with him, he completely revolutionized nutrition for me.

Yea that's what we plan on doing

Comment

Working...
                              X