Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Pro's at BodyPower

G'day fellas

Thought id post up some pics from my trip to body power UK last week.

This is start of me getting large, so excuse my lack of body size! lol but my plan is to go back each year getting bigger and bigger.

Awesome day and really motivated me to get this done!
    Attached Files

Nice pics man, thanks for sharing. Why does it look in every pic that Branch takes with fans that he is trying to make himself look shorter?

Comment

Branch is short, but damn is he big! Real quiet spoken guy, didnt want to say alot!...before Kai Greene came to expo the biggest queue was to meet Branch!

Most enthusiastic pro on the day was Kai Greene, that guy had time for everybody....his seminar was interesting too. Didnt give much away other than he used to be an exotic male dancer in a club...lol

Comment

Originally posted by smookey View Post
        Nice pics man, thanks for sharing. Why does it look in every pic that Branch takes with fans that he is trying to make himself look shorter?
        Hehe, I always thought he looked even freakier with that forward-head-position...makes him more animalistic-looking.

Originally posted by ChuckTaylor View Post
        Branch is short, but damn is he big! Real quiet spoken guy, didnt want to say alot!...before Kai Greene came to expo the biggest queue was to meet Branch!

Most enthusiastic pro on the day was Kai Greene, that guy had time for everybody....his seminar was interesting too. Didnt give much away other than he used to be an exotic male dancer in a club...lol
        This grapely explains a lot of his past fruitful endeavors...see what I did there guys? GUYS? Hey gu...GUYS...see what I d...GUYS LISTEN TO ME

Thanks for posting up pics!
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Great Pics
          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
          2013 NPC Sun City Classic: