Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will another man ever walk this planet looking like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will another man ever walk this planet looking like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSMa...e_gdata_player

Just absolutely disgusting!!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Damn, MC Hammer got HUGE.

Comment

Didn't anyone tell him, he shouldn't wear gloves.

Comment

Love the old Ronnie. What year was this movie? When he did the O at 287 was the first time I saw somebody look DBZ swoll.
        Best front double bi and back double bi ever. Fuckin almost forgot about his bicep peak, thanks for the flash from the past Dun.

Comment

I kinda thought Orville Burke looked pretty good during his heyday...never really kept up with the sport during this time so not sure why he didn't do as well...a somewhat decent copy of Ronnie?

Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Not sure where you got that picture because he looks fuckin amazing. whenever I picture him (Orville Burke from the old magazines or lineups) I picture him as too lanky, I think he was tallish for a bodybuilder. Almost like Tony Freeman; great lines, great muscle bellies, fantastic legs and waist but smaller arms and upper body somewhat overshadowed by the lower body. From that picture I can tell you that his arms are nowhere near Ronnie's, but I don't really think there were many that were.
            The video shows Ronnie doing some impromptu posing where he looks phenomenal and I can only compare that look to Dorian Yates (infamous CK photos) though they are polar opposites.
            I think that NOBODY will ever look like Ronnie Coleman did in his heyday, he had a few titles handed to him but he blew the fuckin doors down as well.

Comment

Big Ross,

I disagree about him having any handed to him. Even when Jay looked great (rare for me to.say) he still just couldn't stand next to Ronnie...he would look great alone but then they would be side by side and it was like "oh yea...thats Ronnie he is competing against". The only humans I think ever could have COMPARED to Ronnie would have been if sergio was born 25 years later and used modern supplements at modern levels or if dillet ever reached his potential. To me....Ronnie is an alien.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I enjoy posting completely random pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant to the topic at hand.

and my name is petey.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by mark!; 05-04-2012, 12:25 AM.
                You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Big Ron is a beast. Not only is he a beast, but he's got a huge heart. The guy in the gym is the biggest motivator you'll ever come across. My best memory of being at Metroflex when he was there was saddling up for 650 deadlift. He came over, put his arm around my neck and said "that's light weight right there buddy, you're gonna smash it bro, right through the roof" as he pointed up to the ceiling as best he could his is massive freaking arms. The guy didn't even know me from Adam. After that, we've had several run ins, pounding fists, yelling at eachother on heavy sets. The guys an all around good guy.
                  …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                    I enjoy posting completely random pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with anything relevant to the topic at hand.

and my name is petey.
                    Craziest thing...I totally don't remember posting ANY of this (aside from the picture)...

Love,

Petey
                    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                      Big Ron is a beast. Not only is he a beast, but he's got a huge heart. The guy in the gym is the biggest motivator you'll ever come across. My best memory of being at Metroflex when he was there was saddling up for 650 deadlift. He came over, put his arm around my neck and said "that's light weight right there buddy, you're gonna smash it bro, right through the roof" as he pointed up to the ceiling as best he could his is massive freaking arms. The guy didn't even know me from Adam. After that, we've had several run ins, pounding fists, yelling at eachother on heavy sets. The guys an all around good guy.
                      Wow, he sounds like a really cool guy. I don't like his physique (I respect his hard work and dedication though), but just hearing stories like these about him (it's not the first one) makes me respect him even more.
                      Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                        Change your fucking avatar.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

Wasn't there supposed to be a masters show lat year in Florida, bringing out all the past greats; Banout, Ronnie, and others? I know people say he is "making a comeback" every other day. Just never heard what happened with that show.

He is amzaing, that is for sure. Awesome story Mark.
                          2005 HOA Natural Classic
                          2006 OCB Midwest
                          2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                          2008 HOA Natural Classic
                          NPC Mid-Illinois
                          NPC Midwest Open
                          NPC Natural Grand Prix
                          2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                          USPA Illinois State
                          NGA Heart of America
                          NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                            Wasn't there supposed to be a masters show lat year in Florida, bringing out all the past greats; Banout, Ronnie, and others? I know people say he is "making a comeback" every other day. Just never heard what happened with that show.

He is amzaing, that is for sure. Awesome story Mark.
                            Dexter won, freeman second....Ronnie never competed.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                              Change your fucking avatar.
                              Are you serious?? It's an avatar not a post.... Fine ill change it .....

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                              X