BURN Fat Burner dose/timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BURN Fat Burner dose/timing

I was wondering for the people that use TP's BURN fat burner how many caps you use and at what time of the day do you use it.

I can't seem to figure out when a good time to take it is at.

Also would it be a benefit if I took 1 cap before workout like a boost to my PWO?

I take 3 on cardio days...I'm up at 2:30am, pop 3 and about 45 minutes later I hit cardio..I don't use them anyother time of the day. Empty stomach I think yeilds the best results.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Thanks. Yeah that is what I was leaning too as well the empty stomach part but was becoming confused since I eat 4-5 times a day and don't really have a huge chunk of time that I don't eat besides in the morning or when I am asleep.

Comment

I do the same as Heckman although not at 2:30AM. I wake up at 4AM pop the pills and do cardio about 30 minutes later. I'll also take 3 about 30 to 45 minutes before weight training.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

I take two daily when I get up (about 330 am) prior to hitting the gym/cardio (get to the gym about 415am). I also take two of TPs caffeine pills at the same time.

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
            I take two daily when I get up (about 330 am) prior to hitting the gym/cardio (get to the gym about 415am). I also take two of TPs caffeine pills at the same time.

-slide
            So then taking it as a little booster for the PWO is ok as well...hmm ok thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by hilton
              It is a waste of money, period. If products like these worked then nobody would be fat.You will lose weight by going to the gym and eating less, that's it....sorry.
              Oh, ok mr guru...and your credentials are?????
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

"Team Hilton" shirts being printed as we speak..
                2005 HOA Natural Classic
                2006 OCB Midwest
                2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                2008 HOA Natural Classic
                NPC Mid-Illinois
                NPC Midwest Open
                NPC Natural Grand Prix
                2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                USPA Illinois State
                NGA Heart of America
                NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

"Team Hilton" shirts being printed as we speak.. "

mark me down for one.....
                  Last edited by WoodShred; 05-01-2012, 02:44 PM.
                  2012 Muscle Mayhem Novice Middleweight - 1st
                  2012 Muscle Mayhem Open Middleweight - 1st

2013 Dallas Europa Open Light Heavyweight - 8th

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post

-slide
                    Just ordered 5 bottles of these. What sort of results you guys been getting??
                    "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Originally posted by proplanner View Post
                      Just ordered 5 bottles of these. What sort of results you guys been getting??
                      It will vary from person to person and how far you are into your prep. Just aim to lose 1 to 2 pounds per week. You should be able to keep the majority of your muscle at that rate.

If you have the cash, I'd consider hiring a guy named Skip.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Would love to but too fat for him to work with just now. if I progress well and get down under ten percent with five six weeks to go, and he is prepared to take me on ,will definitely use him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

I'd actually do the opposite if in your shoes.
                          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Opposite of?

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Originally posted by proplanner View Post
                              Would love to but too fat for him to work with just now. if I progress well and get down under ten percent with five six weeks to go, and he is prepared to take me on ,will definitely use him.

You're not too fat. As a matter of fact, I'd contend that getting with Skip early will help you later. I'm a fucking fatty and Skip has been nothing short of a miracle worker.

Easier transition into Skip's style, diet changes, etc.; more of a gradual curve.
                              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X