IF/Leangains Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF/Leangains Calculator

Found this handy little tool the other day. Not sure how long its been around or how many of you use/need it but here it is

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

only had a quick look, does it just give you high cal and low cal days? what makes it IF?

Comment

very interesting matteus
      Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
      LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
      TARGET LIFTS....
      320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
      yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
      AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by height_11 View Post
        only had a quick look, does it just give you high cal and low cal days? what makes it IF?
        Really just the presets make it "if" as those are what MB recommends for certain goals.

It gives you high/low days, and the ability to change macros splits easily, etc.

Comment

It does
          Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

Comment

so the figures it gives........should work even if you apply them to a regular, non IF diet?

Comment

Wow, that's pretty interesting. I'll have to look at this more later. Thanks for posting.
              2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Figure & Overall
              2013 NPC Rhode Island - 1st Figure
              2012 NPC Emerald Cup - 2nd Figure
              2010 NPC Northwest Championships - 4th Figure

Comment

so the figures it gives........should work even if you apply them to a regular, non IF diet?
                Definitely.
                Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

very interesting, good find, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice. This will help on none workout days.

Comment

Awesome calculator for all dieting. I cant seem to make the off days a higher percentage of carbs to fats however. Only 50/50 is as high as it will take you for off days. On workout days it goes up to 75/25 carbs/fats though, which is nice. I tend to keep my fats at about 18-20%.
                      :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                        Awesome calculator for all dieting. I cant seem to make the off days a higher percentage of carbs to fats however. Only 50/50 is as high as it will take you for off days. On workout days it goes up to 75/25 carbs/fats though, which is nice. I tend to keep my fats at about 18-20%.
                        Use the sliders..

Comment

Yeah i just saw that after I posted, sorry. This is great, takes all that math out of the carb cycling approach.
                          :preach:

Comment

It is OK, but nothing that cant be found on other sites. Too basic IYAM. I don't consider cardio days ---workout days, Even if I did, I couldn't eat as many calories as they say or eat as many calories if it wasn't a workout day on a day I just do cardio.

Comment

Working...
                            X