Upper Pec Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Pec Problem

I know im still a nooby but recently i've noticed that i have no clavicle insertions.. On my left pec its a bit more fiiled in then my right but there is still an insertion missing but on my right is really noticable especially when i flex. Does anyone know if this is normal or will my chest eventually start to spread?

Its really frustrating too because everytime i do incline presses or even flys i feel nothing in the upper area..
    here's a pic of the right pec.

I personally don't think you should really be concerned about your "upper pecs" rt now. Add muscle to your body and it will fill in.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by DazeR View Post
      I know im still a nooby but recently i've noticed that i have no clavicle insertions.. On my left pec its a bit more fiiled in then my right but there is still an insertion missing but on my right is really noticable especially when i flex. Does anyone know if this is normal or will my chest eventually start to spread?

Its really frustrating too because everytime i do incline presses or even flys i feel nothing in the upper area..
      here's a pic of the right pec.

Don't bother analyzing ANYTHING else about your body until you put on about 20-30 pounds of muscle.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

On the flip side, you could continue to work on filling in your body in general while also making sure you don't neglect that upper pec. Just make low incline bench one of your pressing movements and it should come along just fine. Like the others said. No need to do any super focused isolation pink dumbbell pinky twist movements just yet.
        Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Working...
        X