Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop the presses!!!!! shocking news about Overeem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop the presses!!!!! shocking news about Overeem!

He failed a drug test in Nevada putting his title fight in jeopardy!!!

What???
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

A pro athlete taking performance enhancing drugs, shocking!
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

But he only gained 55-60 pounds of muscle after he won his first title....

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

lol....that just made my day....

Comment

BTW. I love overeem and don't care at all about what he uses. I just always find it funny that they even bother testing these guys. Who cares what they use? We don't want cage fighters using P.E.D.s cause they are unhealthy??? Lol... Seem odd to anyone else?

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

gotta love the

"OMGZZZ HE USED PEDS STEROIDS ARE CHEATING"

comments on various articles.

Comment

Chad sonan (who I don't really like) actually said it pretty well recently when they asked him if he uses test (after his failed test) to improve performance (paraphrasing here)"yea I used it to improve performance, I lift wts to improve performance, I train, take protein, take vitamins and other supplements to improve performance.... Everything we do is to improve performance. How is that bad?" Well its not natural "wait, testosterone isn't natural? Cut your balls off and tell me how un-natural testosterone is".

He was actually pretty good and pretty funny about it. I gotta see if I can find that interview. He said something similar but more subdued on MMA live also.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

not to be a dick but I think you mean "Chael Sonnen" ....

Comment

You are correct sir.

See and people say I never admit when I am wrong.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

To hold all that muscle while burning as many cals as he does he had to be taking something.

Comment

he claimed "horse meat" was the secret behind getting and keeping all that muscle...lol.... I think the horses he ate must really have been unicorns....:first:

Comment

On a side note... Talk about genetics though. I wonder how big he could be if all he cared about was adding muscle? I'm sure he would be a true freak!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by colossus247 View Post
                          he claimed "horse meat" was the secret behind getting and keeping all that muscle...lol.... I think the horses he ate must really have been unicorns....:first:
                          LOL.....Unicorns...the magical meat!
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Epic double chin bloat.
                            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Working...
                            X