• Show
Clear All

• Mark Wahlberg's still got it...

*on the set of his new movie where he plays a bodybuilder*
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

who thinks that 4'11 pussy is juicing? I feel like he gains 40 pounds then loses 140 in 6 month spans.

yes exaggerating, question still stands

edit:

what about Ryan Reynolds and the alpha male stud from twilight? lmao

lets play speculate the substances.

I'll start with guessing all natty stacked with video editing

Comment

Originally posted by syssstem View Post
      who thinks that 4'11 pussy

Don't hate on the little people.
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
        Don't hate on the little people.
        sorry bud, I'm fooling around. I love marky mark!

ps i bet you out squat him
        Last edited by syssstem; 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Think about actor's lifestyle. If theyre not actively shooting a film or show, they're likely doing absolutely dick. That means they can sleep, eat, lift, and rest all day. For movies, I read Reynolds and that twilight dude had personal trainers and dietitians follow them around almost daily making sure everything in their training was perfect. Tell me you wouldn't grow like a weed with those conditions. In fact, it sounds like hs football camp were I used to put on good weight every year.

Personally, I'm jealous of that lifestyle.
          Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Originally posted by syssstem View Post
            who thinks that 4'11 pussy is juicing? I feel like he gains 40 pounds then loses 140 in 6 month spans.

yes exaggerating, question still stands

edit:

what about Ryan Reynolds and the alpha male stud from twilight? lmao

lets play speculate the substances.

I'll start with guessing all natty stacked with video editing
            Mark wahlberg is actually no joke. You know he stays working out. Now substance wise who knows. It's possible and maybe even likely but they are also rich enough to buy and hire and devote enough time to get some crazy results. Christian bale going 120 or so in machinist than up to 230 for batman in the same year. Heard somewhere that Jonah hill lost all the weight for 21st jump street by eating sushi only.
            I think vin diesel can catch some shit because he's so tiny.

Comment

similar to how harry potter and ron weasley went from like 5'1 85 pounds to 6'6 230 in 2 movies.

you guys ain't fooling us

(trolling)

Comment

Its not like he's a fucking fossil...what, he's only what 40 or 41...no reason he shouldn't look like that...lol
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                  Its not like he's a fucking fossil...what, he's only what 40 or 41...no reason he shouldn't look like that...lol
                  40 is fucking old!

Edit: Never mind, I'm really close to 40. Let's change the subject.
                  Last edited by TLopez; 04-04-2012, 07:59 PM.
                  2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                    40 is fucking old!

Edit: Never mind, I'm really close to 40. Let's change the subject.
                    and 4 ft tall is fucking short...lol
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                      and 4 ft tall is fucking short...lol
                      [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8[/YOUTUBE]
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Wow he looks amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX
                        [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                        Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

These guys have everything at their disposal....I'm sure if they needed to put on some muscle for a movie, that some have juiced. Why not? Millions of other people just do it to look good at the beach.....look at Mickey Rourke in some of his movies....I'm sure they do whatever they hafta do to get the job done.....
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                            These guys have everything at their disposal....I'm sure if they needed to put on some muscle for a movie, that some have juiced. Why not? Millions of other people just do it to look good at the beach.....look at Mickey Rourke in some of his movies....I'm sure they do whatever they hafta do to get the job done.....
                            This^^^^

I'm sure they even just look at as "a supplement" for a part. No different than gaining 20lbs of fat for one role or getting real skinny for another. He deff doesn't look like a bodybuilder...well maybe a guy doing natty shows or just getting into competitions but I would bet he will be playing a pretty accomplished bber....but if he actually looked the part...he could never get the part.

It would be cool if ONE actor besides mickey rorke admitted that they "supplemented" for a part.
                            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                              This^^^^

I'm sure they even just look at as "a supplement" for a part. No different than gaining 20lbs of fat for one role or getting real skinny for another. He deff doesn't look like a bodybuilder...well maybe a guy doing natty shows or just getting into competitions but I would bet he will be playing a pretty accomplished bber....but if he actually looked the part...he could never get the part.

It would be cool if ONE actor besides mickey rorke admitted that they "supplemented" for a part.
                              ym

He looks more like a bodybuilder than 90% of the people at any gym. I think if he wanted to he would look better/bigger than 90% of people on this board. AAS or not.
                              How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Working...
                              X