Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2 Mayhem Prep Photos 12 weeks out, Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2 Mayhem Prep Photos 12 weeks out, Feedback?

Currently hovering around 188 and am 12 weeks out from the Muscle Mayhem June Second in KCMO.

Have a friend that is on the site and is helping me out, eventually would like to work with skip in the future if things progress because hes legit.

Some Feedback would be appreciated
    Attached Files
    2012 Muscle Mayhem Novice Middleweight - 1st
    2012 Muscle Mayhem Open Middleweight - 1st

2013 Dallas Europa Open Light Heavyweight - 8th

More Pics

Here are some more pics. Been trying to practice posing, but being half asleep everytime doesn't help lol
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Open up more on your side shots and lift your arse UP in your side and rear shots. Front double bi looks great. Watch Skip's video. It's very good. Being half asleep is a great way to practice posing. When you are stage-ready do you really think you'll be jam-packed full of energy? Lol. Nice physique man.
        TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
        2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

im looking to do that same show in kc. im about the same weight as you but not as lean. hopefully i have time to get as lean as i need to be. looks like your right on track, wheels already look sick.

Comment

Solid
            Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Philippians 4:13
            "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
            "For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Comment

Originally posted by MusclesAreSexy View Post
              Open up more on your side shots and lift your arse UP in your side and rear shots. Front double bi looks great. Watch Skip's video. It's very good. Being half asleep is a great way to practice posing. When you are stage-ready do you really think you'll be jam-packed full of energy? Lol. Nice physique man.

Yeah I guess you're right on that one lol.

Comment

this off season id really back off a little on the legs and allow more recovery/growth time dedicated to upperbody, paticularly delts, chest and arms ....just my 2 cents.....tremendous leg and back development

Comment

11 Weeks out

11 Weeks out here at 185lbs
                  Attached Files

Comment

maybe these pictures will show more of my chest and shoulder development, just am working on getting the posing down to show off what I really have and make what I dont have look better

Comment

I notice the difference already from the last set of pics...what a difference a week can make...lol
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Sick quads/quad separation. They'll look even better when you're fully dialed in.

Comment

Do you have a rear Double Bi pic?

You have plenty of time from where your at, don't let up but know you don't need to freak out.

From the front you look very sold. You start to look a little narrow from the side and waist down in the back. Obviously not the time your going to probably make a huge change there but just something you should be working on when you get done with your show.

Best of luck its a good show. Do you live in KC also?
                          Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

overall look real good one thing start bombing your calfs hvy!
                            If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
                            :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
                            Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

Looking good! Here are just a few things I think might help with your presentation.

On your side poses, get some bend in your knees and try to drive the back leg (the one not facing the judges) into the side of your other leg and try to force the hamstring of your front leg down and out.

See how David Henry's hamstring "hangs"

Also, on your rear lat and double bi, try dropping one leg back and towards the center of your body and flex your hammies and glutes.
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X