Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Member that rhymes with "BLAMMICH"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ATTN: Member that rhymes with "BLAMMICH"

    Just wanted to thank ya...

    I've always had knee problems and just chalked it up to poor genetics or the way a machine is built, like the hack squat. I've played with different depths/foot placement/and cadence to no avail.

    I came across Sammich's post where he suggests to flex the quad hard and THEN wrap the knees, so as to keep the knee cap tracking properly along the groove/condyles.

    It's been 2-3 weeks now and my knee pain has lessened immensely. I don't think it's a coincidence. So yeah, thanks brotha.

    Sexually yours,

    theroymccoy




    ...wait what.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

  • #2
    It's almost like I know what I'm talking about or something...

    Also post cock pics or B&.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm Awaiting infamous Sammichs' response... Always got something witty to say, my favourite poster here (if I suck ass enough do you think he will give me a new avatar?)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kunimitsu View Post
        I'm Awaiting infamous Sammichs' response... Always got something witty to say, my favourite poster here (if I suck ass enough do you think he will give me a new avatar?)
        Yes, because it's spring break and I'm just that bored.

        EDIT: Also because changing peoples' avatars is both harmless and excessively fun, especially when the avatars are essentially harmless. :> What goo dis being a mod if you can't have innocent, harmless fun with it?
        Last edited by Sammich; 03-12-2012, 03:33 AM.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sammich View Post
          It's almost like I know what I'm talking about or something...

          Also post cock pics or B&.
          Alright here's a shot I just took, be gentle...
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

          Comment


          • #6
            :drum:
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              Yes, because it's spring break and I'm just that bored.

              EDIT: Also because changing peoples' avatars is both harmless and excessively fun, especially when the avatars are essentially harmless. :> What goo dis being a mod if you can't have innocent, harmless fun with it?
              A candy machine? ha ha ha, hidden meaning? :p

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kunimitsu View Post
                A candy machine? ha ha ha, hidden meaning? :p
                BLEEP BLIP
                Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

                Comment


                • #9
                  yep still confused...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X