Getting extreme hunger close to skipload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting extreme hunger close to skipload

Is it normal to get gradually more and more hungry closer to each weekly SKIPLOAD? Iv done a week and about to do my second SKIPLOAD and I am soooooooo hungry. I was dieting before and not having these extreme hunger pains until starting skiploading.
    Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
    LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
    TARGET LIFTS....
    320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
    yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
    AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
    Is it normal to get gradually more and more hungry closer to each weekly SKIPLOAD? Iv done a week and about to do my second SKIPLOAD and I am soooooooo hungry. I was dieting before and not having these extreme hunger pains until starting skiploading.
    You know what is about to come, and you want it.lol

I have had trouble getting to sleep the night before my Saturday refeeds on many of occasions, and when I wake up, it is GO time.. I will punch a nun in the mouth, for getting in the way of my ice cream and waffles..

Comment

Suck it up! lol. Look at the scale before the load and see if you lost too much....If so, you may need to adjust. Your hour and a half karate or whatever may be burning you up...just keep tabs on your strength and your weight.....and remember: all good things to those who wait...
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

-slide
        Attached Files
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Yes, I get hungrier as the week progresses. Cardio is also mega lame on Thursdays and Fridays compared to Sundays and Mondays. And I would also punch a nun in the mouth if she got in the way of my pancakes.
          Lol.
          TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
          2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Stop your bitching...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqN4sGaLn10[/YOUTUBE]
            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
              I will punch a nun in the mouth, for getting in the way of my ice cream and waffles..
              Originally posted by MusclesAreSexy View Post
              . And I would also punch a nun in the mouth if she got in the way of my pancakes.
              Lol.
              Hope the Pancake House isn't by a convent where you two guys live.
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I actually dreamed of pancakes and marshmellows last night. I am so hungry. And yes I could punch a nun in the mouth, also the pope, a rabbi, iman, the fucking queen, who ever gets in my way!!! Iv already planned my whole skipload! Im gonna be drooling in my sleep i reckon!!
                Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                TARGET LIFTS....
                320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I drool in my sleep quite regularly...lol. Don't punch the Pope, just make it till the refeed and bitch slap some pancakes....
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Stop saying pancakes. I have to wait until Tuesday to refeed this week. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                      I have had trouble getting to sleep the night before my Saturday refeeds on many of occasions, and when I wake up, it is GO time.. I will punch a nun in the mouth, for getting in the way of my ice cream and waffles..

What about a midget?

I'm just too stressed to care... til I hop off the cardio machine on Saturday morning. Then it's a frantic free-for-all in the locker room trying to snarfel down rice krispy treats and change and race to get to work.
                      #docswholift
                      PGY-1 FM
                      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

From last saturday... Yummmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
                          Same thing happended to me last Saturday around 1:30 the day before my load after I finished baking up some goodies for Sunday...So I just said fuck it and started my loading at 2:00 on Saturday and went till 6pm Sunday night...Day and a half refeed worked quite well :-)
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

On my refeed right now. The hunger was so bad before hand it woke me up 2 hours into my sleep. Sympathetic nervous system is a bitch...

Enjoy it when it comes, because at some point during it the thought of fruity pebbles is going to make you gag...

Comment

I have the same issue also. Sleeping on Saturday night usually involves me waking up every 2 hrs checking my watch. This seems to be pretty standard for me as well. Ive never dreamed of marshmellows tho...

Comment

Working...
                              X