Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition/Recipe Website..ATTN:Dunhill

http://www.sparkrecipes.com/

Dun, I remember you asking about a webstie that gives the macros for your ingredients, or I thought that is what you were looking for. I think this one is pretty good.

A lot of good recipes on here. You can search via low car, low fat, low cals, type of food, etc...Also has a feature that you can put in your ingredients and it will calculate the macros and cals.

We had the flat out pizza the other night, and it was great and low carb/low fat. Tonight is chicken/broccoli casserole.

Hope someone else finds this usefull.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Hold on let me change the title of this thread really quick to piss Dunhill off...
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

He won't get pissed off....he likes seeing his name in lights....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
        He won't get pissed off....he likes seeing his name in lights....
        well it IS "THE"Dunhill225...but that's ok. Dunhill is fine.

Lights is always better than print... ;-)
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

Breck, ill check it out.
          Thanks.

Edit.
          Just looked briefly and it looks cool, I'll look around there...but just in case anyone reads this that knows a site like what I am looking for.... I'm looking to take recipes I have, type the quantities and ingrediants in and get the macro and caloric breakdown. I used a site like this in the past but don't remember what it was...honestly I haven't been looking much but THANKS for reminding me breck! I'll probably look around more on the link tomorrow and also look for the kinda site I'm talking about.

Thanks again and
          Peace.
          Last edited by thedunhill225; 03-05-2012, 10:47 PM.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

They have that exact option to do what you are looking for. Now get some recipes up.
            2005 HOA Natural Classic
            2006 OCB Midwest
            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
            2008 HOA Natural Classic
            NPC Mid-Illinois
            NPC Midwest Open
            NPC Natural Grand Prix
            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
            USPA Illinois State
            NGA Heart of America
            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Oh, i just looked real quick. Thanks man. I'll get some up... I'm real good with "bulking" recipes :-) but I'll get some healthy stuff up for you guys that care about things like calories.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Dunhill, I have an app on my iPhone called 'Tap & Track'. It has an option to make custom foods through custom recipes. So if u put in all the ingredients and weight and stuff, you can then breakdown the portions for the same by weight, once all the inputs are in. I'm not sure if they have an web version, but u could check it out. It's much better than sparkpeople. I used them before but no competition with 'Tap & Track'.

R

Sent from SuperHuman's Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X