Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAA causing sore nips??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DAA causing sore nips??

    Anybody had this problem? DAA is VERY effective for me, but it causes my nips to get sore and flare up (and no, I am not taking any anabolics). If so, anybody know how to combat it?

    Is this an estrogen or progesterone issue with this supplement?


    Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

  • #2
    I have not had any negative side affects while taking DAA.
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

    2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

    2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

    2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


    Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

    Comment


    • #3
      Are you taking any DIM with it?

      Comment


      • #4
        It does definitely raise estrogen. On some forums I've seen guys post bloodwork and estrogen is usually raised more than testosterone. I got sore nipples too so I had to stop taking it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, it happened to me! People look at me really queer when I say DAA gave me titty issues. :P DIM and B6 seemed to help a little but ultimately (and of much distress to me and my taste buds) cutting caffeine fixed it.
          Love DAA. Looking forward to jumping on it in a few weeks time.
          TEAM :tea: SKIP

          2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
          2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MusclesAreSexy View Post
            Yes, it happened to me! People look at me really queer when I say DAA gave me titty issues. :P DIM and B6 seemed to help a little but ultimately (and of much distress to me and my taste buds) cutting caffeine fixed it.
            Love DAA. Looking forward to jumping on it in a few weeks time.
            I must be ignorance to this. How did cutting caffeine help this or lower estrogen??

            THanks for the feedback


            Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by leegee38 View Post
              Are you taking any DIM with it?
              No, because I know nothing about DIM other than what I have read on the TP site. I wanted to check with guys' real world experience with it on here first. Will DIM help this side effect of DAA for me?

              Do you have experience w/ DAA?

              I got off gear a looong time ago for a reason. Last thing I want to do is getting my hormones too out of whack again.


              Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                It does definitely raise estrogen. On some forums I've seen guys post bloodwork and estrogen is usually raised more than testosterone. I got sore nipples too so I had to stop taking it.
                Can you link me to this?

                Was their testosterone significantly raised as well?

                I have yet to see blood work results from DAA use, but would love to.

                My experience with it is not clinical...just gym / mirror results and I like it. Will MG's test booster have much of an improved effect?


                Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HELLA SWOLE View Post
                  Can you link me to this?

                  Was their testosterone significantly raised as well?

                  I have yet to see blood work results from DAA use, but would love to.

                  My experience with it is not clinical...just gym / mirror results and I like it. Will MG's test booster have much of an improved effect?
                  I will try, I have about 10 minutes before I gotta head out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post609487453

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Interesting reading, thanks. I suppose on the bright side, at least they have some tits to play with now? :/
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I wondered about this..

                        http://www.musclemag.com/Nutrition-a...rtic-Acid.aspx

                        -S
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

                        Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                        www.TrueNutrition.com

                        2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Does DAA give anyone else the squirts? Seriously.
                          Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                            Does DAA give anyone else the squirts? Seriously.
                            yep.
                            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                              Does DAA give anyone else the squirts? Seriously.
                              Yep - I've heard that from clients.

                              -S
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

                              Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                              www.TrueNutrition.com

                              2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X