Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poundstone looking huge

http://img.tapatalk.com/18fcc4ca-5379-7392.jpg

Ridiculous size and leanness for a strongman. Guy is a straight beast.

Those puffy cheeks can't be good sign though...
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Yeah he's a beast all right!
    Not just making up the numbers

Comment

His FB page lists that pic at ~330lbs... for reference

Comment

His back pic he posted is even sicker... If THE MAN is there he has a shot at second but no one...NO ONE will beat Shaw for a LONG TIME. Shaw will never look like that though. Poundstone is also a great representative for his sport... And strength sports in general.
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

I don't remembering him being that lean? Is that a new diet he's been on, I know he was in great shape but like I said I don't remember him that lean. Looks sick
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

He's awesome and seems like a cool guy and not in the fake humble sense you see from bbers, just a genuinly nice down to earth mofo.

Funny how blatently he gets away with things being a cop but I suppose you could say the same about Ronnie. lol
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
              Funny how blatently he gets away with things being a cop but I suppose you could say the same about Ronnie. lol
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                He's awesome and seems like a cool guy and not in the fake humble sense you see from bbers, just a genuinly nice down to earth mofo.

Dude, you have no idea, I was one also so I can tell you it doesn't matter. As long as you pass your physical, psychological and Physical Fitness to get on and maybe if your department has an annual physical and physical fitness(most don't) you're good, plus you're good publicity and most departments need that. Too many damn fat cops nowadays.
                For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Well departments in ny just won the right to test for gear, nj is next after all the cops involved with the gear dealer, drug dealers and corrupt doc in paterson. It's gonna spread. They shouldn't be exempt from any laws we are supposed to follow.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

[YOUTUBE]_zR_fRgnOJA[/YOUTUBE]
                    PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I swear he looked like Fred flinstone running down the street with that 750 lb carry. Why the hell ain't he playing DT in the NFL??
                      He really is an F'in freak!! Still won't beat shaw though.

I gotta post up that back pic he just posted.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

That's an awesome video!
                        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                          I swear he looked like Fred flinstone running down the street with that 750 lb carry. Why the hell ain't he playing DT in the NFL??
                          He really is an F'in freak!! Still won't beat shaw though.

I gotta post up that back pic he just posted.
                          Won't beat Shaw at the Arnold or WSM? Arnold is this next weekend and it's a whole different ball game than the WSM.
                          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                          www.316fit.com
                          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
                              Won't beat Shaw at the Arnold or WSM? Arnold is this next weekend and it's a whole different ball game than the WSM.
                              I don't see anyone beating shaw anywhere. He has said that now that he won WSM what he wanted next was the Arnold. If he decides to win...he wins. Hey I guess anything could happen...I read a while ago he wasn't gonna do it but then I read that he is mad focussed on winning. I like poundstone a lot.... I would be happy for him if he wins....but if shaw is there and healthy I don't see him losing any strongman contest to anyone.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                              X