Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love me some Gemma!

Just thought I'd share my thoughts....

I had been wanting to try Gemma pea protein for quite some time but after reading alot of bad reviews about the taste I kept putting it off until last week when I placed my last order. I ordered "samples", 1lb. of premium chocolate peanut butter cup and 1lb. of premium bananas 'n cream.

For those of you that say it tastes horrible, you guys are crazy! This stuff is awesome! First let me say that I never drink my protein powder straight up, I always mix it with something in a blender so that obviously alters the taste. However, today I mixed 1.5 scoops of chocolate peanut butter cup with a banana and some natural peanut butter and the results were delicious!

The only difference that I noticed between the gemma and whey is that the gemma powder is a little more "powdery" and the consistency when mixed is a tiny bit thicker, but super smooth. I did not experience any type of vegetable after-taste that I have read about in alot of reviews.

To be honest, I really did not notice much of any difference between the gemma and the whey I have been using for the last 20 years.

For those of you who have not tried gemma pea protein powder but are thinking about it, I highly suggest it. Just order 1lb. samples of mutiple flavors and try them out. Order yourself a decent flavor though, NOT citrus lime-ade or key lime pie. It's no wonder some of the reviews on taste were not good....Try premium chocolate peanut butter cup and if you don't like it, you're crazy!

Thank you Dante and True Nutrition for saving me some money and for providing us with a great product.
    Best protein in the business! Save 5% OFF your entire www.TRUENUTRITION.com order by using discount code NNO534 when checking out.
Working...
X