ProSource Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProSource Plus

I'm a project coordinator for a pharmacy that provides medication to long term care facilities and this is one of the supplements the nurses give to some residents.

http://www.medtrition.com/_files/liv...ottleLabel.pdf

If my math is correct, 500ml would provide 250g of protein. I was amazed when I read the label at a facility I was at today. Just thought I'd share.

I will pass on collagen protein.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My first thought about this quality wise, and I may be wrong, is that this would not be a good product for bodybuilding purposes as the main protein is Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein. Not generally considered a good protein IMO. I remember that was in a lot of those test tube proteins, and I actually had a friend that worked for the company that told me not to bother with it.
      1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
      2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
      2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
      2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
      2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
      2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

You would quite literally be better off eating your lawn.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, don't they put alot of that stuff in some of the lower quality protein bars?
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I wasn't recommending it as an everyday supplement. It's primarily used for residents that can't eat or have ulcers. I was just amazed at there being 15g of any kind of protein in only 30ml of liquid.

Comment

I would agree that it is pretty surprising that there is that much protein, for sure. It probably does work for what it is intended or it wouldn't be something that you could get through a pharmacy.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
              X