Shit is gonna go old school around here as of RIGHT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit is gonna go old school around here as of RIGHT NOW

I can't even fucking believe that someone would have the nerve to put in their sig line that they can be contacted for contest prep work, nutritional plans, etc., after I JUST ranted about this about a month ago and that thread had 5k views. Holy fucking shit. I am so pissed that I can't see straight.

I am going to be straight and to the point here for the idiots that can't understand a longer more detailed thread explaining my stance on this shit:

If you post ANYTHING about working with someone for training, nutrition, supplementation or ANYTHING on this site either posted openly or in even ONE PM or any other way that you can dream up, you are BANNED forever. I don't care if you are doing it absolutely FREE, you are banned, gone and never coming back and there is NO negotiating it.

I am tired of this shit and I am tired of the lack of respect for what I have provided with this IntenseMuscle.com team for FREE for the last 7 years. You come in my house and shit on me and I will return the favor. I swear, it is like I am talking to fucking children, sometimes.

Steve56: You are gone. Never had a problem with you, ever, but you seem to think that you are fucking special or something. I just don't understand this shit, I really don't. What would make someone think they can come in here and set up shop in MY house. Glad you didn't want to fuck my wife, too, or I would probably be dealing with that, as well.

If there is ANYTHING in your sig line that has not been approved by ME, PERSONALLY, you better take it down because by tonight I am going to start banning people left and right and I don't care if you have been a vet here for years or not. The only people that have my permission to post anything in their avatar about anything business related, already KNOW that I have given them permission so if you aren't sure, you do NOT have my permission.

I get too damned nice and I guess people think they can do whatever the hell they want to do. Fuck this. Time to clean house and if anyone doesn't like it, fuck you, too, and good bye. It's all about respect and if you don't give it, you don't fucking get it.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Wow!
    Look Out!
    Cleaning House!

Comment

After all that's happened in the past few weeks, I can't believe that someone would do that....I must have missed it....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Sometime last year I saw Skip mention the same thing in a very friendly manner. It's just too damn sad that some people need to be screamed at and learn things the hard way to get a message through their heads.

Comment

I just ..... can't comprehend, sometimes, what the fuck is going on in people's heads. Full email contact advertising himself for contest prep work, nutritional plans, yada yada. Right before his big finishes listed as 7th and 5th place. Yeah, that last one is a cheap shot but, hey, I didn't start this fire - I never do. It is NEVER anyone that is a badass that starts this shit and thinks they are a nutritionist/prep guy. It's always a dillusional dipshit that for some reason thinks they can step and are taking on a new career or something.

While I am at it, why do people think they can prep people and be someone's nutritionist with no experience, anyway??? WHERE DOES THIS THOUGHT PROCESS COME FROM???? It would be like me going to my friend's auto shop and even though he as 30 years of experience fixing cars, I step up and start talking to his customers as they come into the shop telling them I can do their work. WHO IN THE HELL WOULD DO THAT????

I am sure this will again look like I am scared to death to lose a client to someone else but that isn't the case. I am not going poor anytime soon and I am not losing money so please spare me that bullshit. This is about RESPECT and the lack of it when this shit happens. It happens so much that I just cannot wrap my brain around it.

I need to step away for a few ....

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
            After all that's happened in the past few weeks, I can't believe that someone would do that....I must have missed it....
            I noticed and left a comment in our thread joking about it, I actually figured he would be paying or at least had it approved. :mmph:
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I just dropped more F bombs in this thread than I have in the last 2 years. Yeah, I am mad as hell.

Skip

Comment

I understand and am VERY sorry.

For the record, I don't really train Dante or any pro's.

There it is. The truth is out.
                Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

For the life of me, I just can't believe that someone would advertize something like that without Skip's consent...I mean, c'mon, this is a great site with a wealth of FREE information, but think about it. It's also an advertising tool for Skip and his livelihood...This site helps drive HIS business, so why would it be ok, without asking him personally, to pimp yourself...I just don't know....I liked Steve too, he seemed like a solid guy with good knowledge. I just don't know what people think sometimes.....
                  STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                    I noticed and left a comment in our thread joking about it, I actually figured he would be paying or at least had it approved. :mmph:
                    You know me well enough, you knew what was coming. lol

Skip

Comment

For the life of me, I just can't believe that someone would advertize something like that without Skip's consent...I mean, c'mon, this is a great site with a wealth of FREE information, but think about it. It's also an advertising tool for Skip and his livelihood...This site helps drive HIS business, so why would it be ok, without asking him personally, to pimp yourself...I just don't know....I liked Steve too, he seemed like a solid guy with good knowledge. I just don't know what people think sometimes.....
                      It's not much different than shoplifting really.
                      Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

NEVER a problem with him, ever. I would agree that I considered him a nice guy, as well. Right up until this move.

Everything I have said and everything everyone else will say shouldn't even have to be said. Anyone that spends more than 2 weeks here knows that this wouldn't be cool. It isn't an oversight when someone who has been here so long, does it. If it was someone that was new, they STILL likely know enough about this industry that boards don't let people post advertisements for themselves.

I think what also makes me mad is that it is going to continue because EVERYONE that competes even once or twice is a God damned prep guy. I have a fat ass ex-friend that has never once gotten on stage in condition, ever, and some morons are paying him to be prepped by him. It is out of control and absolutely fucking ridiculous. The egos in this sport just amaze me every single day.

Skip

Comment

The other thing that needs to be mentioned is this is NOT what I want new members to see when they get here. We have a lot of new traffic the last couple months and they have to come here and see this shit. They see me going off dropping F bombs but don't see the shit that goes on that causes it. Yet, I have no choice other than to be crystal clear or I will be dealing with this even more than I already am.

Skip

Comment

Fuck that motherfucker. Fuckin Fuck. Fuckin idiot fucker...

We don't need stupid fuckin people on here anyways. Fuck them!

Ahhh fuck it, I can't use fuck in a post as many times as you Skip. You win.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnieo View Post
                              Fuck that motherfucker. Fuckin Fuck. Fuckin idiot fucker...

We don't need stupid fuckin people on here anyways. Fuck them!

Ahhh fuck it, I can't use fuck in a post as many times as you Skip. You win.
                              That just lightened the mood for me a bit, but for Skip, well, maybe not....
                              STEEL

Comment

Working...
                              X