Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has trouble counting macros?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who here has trouble counting macros?

    its pretty easy when u get a food and it says it has x amount of y in 100g,
    but some stuff is next to impossible to know the exact quantity of macros and cals,
    Last edited by jameswarren1984; 02-18-2012, 06:23 PM. Reason: error
    Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
    LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
    TARGET LIFTS....
    320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
    yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
    AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

  • #2
    You really are over thinking this stuff. If you are trying to gain weight your probably ok to estimate. If you are trying to lose fat you wouldn't be eating thighs. Anything else you cut it up and weigh it. Is it work? Yes, but you get used to it.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

    Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

    Comment


    • #3
      i am on a high fat low carb high protein diet, yeh thighs arent great but i left out the skin, and i fit them in my macros for the day... i am gonna try cut out those kinds of foods, but they are cheap. Do you think they are that bad even without the skin?
      Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
      LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
      TARGET LIFTS....
      320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
      yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
      AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Doberman View Post
        You really are over thinking this stuff. If you are trying to gain weight your probably ok to estimate. If you are trying to lose fat you wouldn't be eating thighs. Anything else you cut it up and weigh it. Is it work? Yes, but you get used to it.
        BINGO!!!! JW, you are starting too many ridiculous threads.....you continue to ask silly questions that you should easily be able to answer yourself.....please cease opening any new threads and post questions in your log....
        STEEL




        "SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
          BINGO!!!! JW, you are starting too many ridiculous threads.....you continue to ask silly questions that you should easily be able to answer yourself.....please cease opening any new threads and post questions in your log....
          Double Bingo! Good grief!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

          Comment


          • #6
            Never had trouble counting macro's. It's pretty basic math.
            Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

            Comment


            • #7
              Here ya go.


              [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSwWDCO9DEo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
              Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                Here ya go.


                [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSwWDCO9DEo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
                Currently ordering Creapure....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Count like this:


                    [youtube]7eG5x_Z31iM[/youtube]
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

                    2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

                    2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

                    2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


                    Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hahahaha
                      Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                      LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                      TARGET LIFTS....
                      320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                      yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                      AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X