Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    HAHA u idiots lol that made me nearly choke on my drink of water just now lol

Leave a comment:

• mentalflex
    replied
    Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
    Could there be a "bromance" developing? Lol.....just kidding guys...
    :sex:

I had to do it...Steel, you set up that volley all too well haha

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    replied
    Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
    i hope u are my first reader, im gonna set it up now bro
    Could there be a "bromance" developing? Lol.....just kidding guys...

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    p.s. do u play guitar??

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    i hope u are my first reader, im gonna set it up now bro

Leave a comment:

• darkguitars2000
    replied
    I think that's a great idea. That way you have one thread for YOU, questions pertaining to YOU, etc, and everyone can keep helping as they can.

Maybe lay out your whole plan on there (training, diet, cardio, supps) and then let it go from there.

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    soz dude, what section should i put it in?? and should i make it a journal ?

Leave a comment:

• darkguitars2000
    replied
    I'm not trying to be rude-- (I did similar things a lot when I started here)

But why not start ONE thread that has your whole plan in it, and let everyone critique from there? That way all your info is in one place, and everyone can see it in the same thread?

Not to mention...how much can this plan really be changing anyway? You've started multiple threads within days of each other, so I know you haven't had time to see if everything's working yet or not.

Everyone's happy to help you out though, don't get me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    one year till i start dc again.. properly... CANT WAIT... my new diet is soo EASY.. but i havent had the cravings yet lol

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
    thats wot i believe, so dantes views on 450 grams protein a day would mean either he thinks u should eat little amounts of carbs and fats, or u eat over ur calorific needs which would mean fat storage.. no?
    No, that level of intake is based on FORCING the body to jack up the metabolism with massive food intake. If you follow how he tells you to eat and do cardio to the letter, it really is frightening how the body adapts. :ranger:

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    thats wot i believe, so dantes views on 450 grams protein a day would mean either he thinks u should eat little amounts of carbs and fats, or u eat over ur calorific needs which would mean fat storage.. no?

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    Originally posted by pearlharbor1207 View Post
    Thanks for the help. While we are on it, when I start to cut weight, I am going to have to decrease my calories from where they are. I know 2g/lb. is a guide for gaining. How low should I take my protein to not lose muscle while losing fat?
    With the caveat that losing weight is NOT my area, I don't see any reason why you couldn't take your protein intake downwards of 1.5g or even 1g. :ranger:

Leave a comment:

• pearlharbor1207
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    It still comes down to energy in/energy out, but you might find that with your macros apportioned in the manner you described that you can take in more calories and get the same effect. :typing:
    Thanks for the help. While we are on it, when I start to cut weight, I am going to have to decrease my calories from where they are. I know 2g/lb. is a guide for gaining. How low should I take my protein to not lose muscle while losing fat?

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    replied
    Originally posted by pearlharbor1207 View Post
    I had a question for everyone along the lines of a similar diet to yours. When taking in large quantities of protein (2 grams per pound) and keeping my carbs low and having an early carb cutoff, do I count calories for weightloss in the traditional way? I may not be stating this correctly, but I have heard that you can take in way higher amounts of protein calorie wise and not have it converted to fat. I know a lot of factors affect the traditional "calories in/ calories out" equation, so I wondered about this one...
    Higher protein set up in the parameters of your fat loss diet, yes. Not just adding protein over your cal limit....I believe that higher protein works well in a calorie deficit to preserve muscle. Some also give alot of credit to the thermic effect of protein as well.....

I don't think you can indiscriminately eat protein or any other macro with the thought that you won't gain fat. Excess cals are excess cals IMO.....

Leave a comment:

• jameswarren1984
    replied
    but if ur lions look anything like your avatar....think my gazelles will b fine haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X