TEAM SKIP: Taking on clients again as of next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP: Taking on clients again as of next week

As most know that have contacted me in December and January to inquire about working with me, I wasn't taking on new clients other than a couple exceptions that I made. I am always careful to be sure that the client base that I have is doable and allows me to continue to give my clients the attention that I am known for. It appears that my client load right now will allow me to start taking on new clients again this next week.

It will depend on the needs of the clients but it appears that I will be taking on between 5-10 this month. As usual, these spots will fill quickly so if you are interested, please contact me to discuss details as soon as possible. I have too much email from past inquiries to sift through so I am simply going to go on a bit of a first come, first serve basis to fill these spots.

Hit me with an email at: [email protected].

Please pass this on, if you would.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Get on board, you won't be sorry.
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I'm working with Skip this September coming and I have to say the service and response time he gives is amazing.
      I'm often joking with him that he never sleeps
      Get on the opportunity guys!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
      Team Skip Athlete

Comment

I agree! He doesnt' sleep. Of course neither do I since we started working together! ha ha
        Yes great results! Used different trainers in the past....Skip is a keeper!

Comment

I've been working with Skip for, well, it seems like forever....lol. Absolutely the best in the biz, as he's the most attentive to your needs. I hear horror stories from other people talking about other guys' lack of passion, bad response time, etc. Skip lives this. He takes care of his clients like they are family.....my transition has gone from 235lb 4-5 year untrained skinny fat guy, to almost 260lb pretty lean still growing guy.....Come time to diet down in a few months, I know I'm in good hands, as always.....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I can't add anymore except Skip is always a pleasure to work for. I had some not great experiences working for some people in it, but Skip has always been great.
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Agreed guys. Best decision I have ever made. You get great feedback and the key for me is someone to hold my lazy ass accountable.
              Skip has taken me from 305 lbs of fat with a little muscle down to 275 with much more muscle. We aren't even close to being done yet.

It has literally changed my life.

Comment

Sign me up lol
                Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                TARGET LIFTS....
                320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
                  Sign me up lol
                  You laugh, but based on many of your posts, you are the "guy" who needs him the most...just sayin'
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                    You laugh, but based on many of your posts, you are the "guy" who needs him the most...just sayin'
                    If Skip was stressed out before...well, I think we know where this would lead. lol
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                      If Skip was stressed out before...well, I think we know where this would lead. lol
                      He may be one that Skip could totally lose his patience with.....I think a refund would come in the first week!...lol!
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Yep.
                        TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Skip is a butt
                          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                          kind of a douche

Comment

Crazy... I just emailed you to be my ass back in gear!
                            Skip is the man to go to if you want to LEARN

Comment

broke college kid discount? :whoo:

haha but seriously, long time lurker here and based on skip's success as well as his various clients', TEAM SKIP is the way to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X