Who here weighs 200lbs under 10% bf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here weighs 200lbs under 10% bf?

So who here thinks they are under 10% body fat and weighs 200?

What do you eat on a daily basis to maintain that weight? Just type out a sample daily intake meal per meal.

edit: and how tall are you lol
    Last edited by syssstem; 02-12-2012, 10:04 PM.

Is this a serious topic? Quite a few here walk around like that...

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Subscribing for over analysing.

Comment

Originally posted by syssstem View Post
        So who here thinks they are under 10% body fat and weighs 200?

What do you eat on a daily basis to maintain that weight? Just type out a sample daily intake meal per meal.

edit: and how tall are you lol
        Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
        Is this a serious topic? Quite a few here walk around like that...
        If it is serious, what's the point? Looking for diet tips? Curiosity? Doubting many people are 200+ at 10%?....

Comment

Think he's proving a point. 10%bf is very low and if u are actually under 10% and weigh 200 plus I would also like to know the macro breakdowns and cardio routines.

Comment

not over analysing and not trying to look for a diet.

100% just curious on the differentiation between different peoples life styles and what they have to eat to maintain their 200lb under 10%. I'm actually mostly curious about the different types of macronutrient splits people use.

I am not doubting people can't get there LMAO. I know many people on this site walk around like that.

I am also not looking for anything to help me out. I am just curious the different approaches people take to get there.

I have been there 2 times and on my way to a 3rd. all with different approaches. I am curious what approaches you all use in the diet department. I personally know some people who eat 2 massive meals a day, and some people who eat 7 mini meals. I personally just do 5 meals and around 3500 calories.
            Last edited by syssstem; 02-12-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
              If it is serious, what's the point? Looking for diet tips? Curiosity? Doubting many people are 200+ at 10%?....
              point is that there are many different means to the same end. aka there are 100's of different ways to acheive 200lbs under 10%. I know what my strategy is. I am curious what others strategy was. and what they eat on a regular day to day basis.

edit:

seems like a pretty simple question, no? Should I have just titled it, "yo lock what do you eat everyday?" "yo sammich you skinny fuck what do you eat everyday?". "yo DOH you only weigh 75 lbs more than 200, what do you eat" well that wouldn't work because you three are way too heavy lol.

I'm not looking for advice, I just am curious what macro nutrient breakdowns / meal compositions / whole food vs shake meals you guys do.

I guess I shouldn't of put 200 / under 10%, should of just asked a general question to everyone.
              Last edited by syssstem; 02-12-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Do am fasted cardio every single day except leg days or if legs are feeling overworked, focus carbs around pre and post workout meals, use minimal High GI/starchy carbs, eat more fibrous veggies, drink copious amounts of water, eat lean sources of protein, don't mix fat and carbs, take advantage of fasts, take advantage of BCAA's, use GDA's.

That's what I start doing before I even have a detailed diet down...if I ever write one out...when trying to maintain leaness, or tighten up again, but not get ultra peeled. The above easily keeps me well under 10% at 230+.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                -1st Heavyweight Gi
                2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Lol at me being 275.

I was 236 this morning. I just ate a Unisom, a bag of powdered donettes, a Snickers, and some chicken strips.

Comment

Once I was where I wanted to be, I'd mostly do what Lock said.
                    Last edited by Lock it Up; 02-13-2012, 12:29 AM. Reason: lol

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
                      this morning. I just ate a Unisom, a bag of powdered donettes, a Snickers, and some chicken strips.
                      That's what I'm doing wrong. HAHA
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
                        Lol at me being 275.

I was 236 this morning. I just ate a Unisom, a bag of powdered donettes, a Snickers, and some chicken strips.
                        dude how tall are you? 585 x 10 deadlift at 236 is fucking insane lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
                          Do am fasted cardio every single day except leg days or if legs are feeling overworked, focus carbs around pre and post workout meals, use minimal High GI/starchy carbs, eat more fibrous veggies, drink copious amounts of water, eat lean sources of protein, don't mix fat and carbs, take advantage of fasts, take advantage of BCAA's, use GDA's.

That's what I start doing before I even have a detailed diet down...if I ever write one out...when trying to maintain leaness, or tighten up again, but not get ultra peeled. The above easily keeps me well under 10% at 230+.
                          what do you mean by take advantage of fasts, and what the fuck are GDA's.

and you guys ruined my thread and took it way off what I was curious about! lol

Comment

Meal 1: Vietnamese soup with raw steak (pho tai)
                            Meal 2: shake (30g protein + 10g glutamine + 30g carbs)
                            Meal 3: In-N-Out Double-Double + Fries
                            Meal 4: shake (30g protein + 10g glutamine + 30g carbs)
                            Meal 5: Another In-N-Out Double-Double + Fries (always plan ahead and buy 2 of everything!)
                            Meal 6: shake (60g protein + 10g glutamine)

I was doing 400g protein a day prior to what I'm doing now but I would never be able to eat enough carbs. Now I'm doing what I posted above, less protein, a lot more carbs, and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

The higher carbs have really boosted my energy levels (no surprise) but I also look a little leaner too...not sure but maybe it's boosting my metabolism I dunno

5'9" 195 lbs 5.75 inches
                            Max Muscle
                            5020 Katella Ave.
                            Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                            www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                              Meal 1: Vietnamese soup with raw steak (pho tai)
                              Meal 2: shake (30g protein + 10g glutamine + 30g carbs)
                              Meal 3: In-N-Out Double-Double + Fries
                              Meal 4: shake (30g protein + 10g glutamine + 30g carbs)
                              Meal 5: Another In-N-Out Double-Double + Fries (always plan ahead and buy 2 of everything!)
                              Meal 6: shake (60g protein + 10g glutamine)

I was doing 400g protein a day prior to what I'm doing now but I would never be able to eat enough carbs. Now I'm doing what I posted above, less protein, a lot more carbs, and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

The higher carbs have really boosted my energy levels (no surprise) but I also look a little leaner too...not sure but maybe it's boosting my metabolism I dunno

5'9" 195 lbs 5.75 inches
                              I did something like that 2nd time I went to 200 and got kind of fat. What are you using for a carb source in the shakes? Waxy maize? why the glutamine? Why not just an extra 1/2 scoup of whey? Do you actually notice something different from the glutamine strategy?

cool set up though! curious what else you guys around 200 do!

Comment

Working...
                              X