Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

intense cardio for hour and a half!! what should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intense cardio for hour and a half!! what should i do?

right guys i train dc, and i have recently been doing a security course which is on a monday night and an hour and a half of it is pretty intense cardio learning a martial art. i have switched my training days by one so instead of training on mon wed fri, im training tues thurs sat.
    what adjustments could i make to my training/cardio and/or diet to minimise negative effects of this?
    i make sure i have plenty of carbs on the monday and also i dont finish till 10,30 in the evening and i have a whey shake and cottage cheese and a tin of tuna as soon as i get in.

your wisdom will be appreciated!!

cheers
    Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
    LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
    TARGET LIFTS....
    320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
    yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
    AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

If I was you, while I had to do this training on Monday I would make Tuesday a medium wt day. I wouldn't care about failure... Which ever work out came up that day I would just use wts I could get for 12 or so but only do 6-8 for a set or 2.

OR

I would train thurs, sat and Monday (before the cardio training) normally and then have 2 days to recover before my next work out (off ties and wed).

No matter what you do just try and listen to your back and shoulders... If your back is tired don't squat for legs or dead for back till it feels up to it. Even if you have to do an "un-scheduled" exercise... Just protect that back and your shoulders.

Peace
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

cheers bro. that sounds liike a plan. i am gunna try training monday before it and then thurs and sat, and see how that goes, if it f***s me i will try the moderate weights to before failure on the tues instead. its only for another 8 more weeks i will be doing this monday night training for security, i enjoy it but also hate it cos it impedes on my bodybuilding.
      iv upped my proteins to 400+ a day so i am hoping for good results nevertheless.
      Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
      LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
      TARGET LIFTS....
      320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
      yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
      AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
      X