diet and workout tips for a cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet and workout tips for a cut

hi there, i have been training dc for a while now, and have gotten too fat. the issue of how that happened is probably already having too high a fat % when i started dc in the first place.
    right i am going to be cutting my carbs, should i cut them drastically straight away, and increase fats? i thought the fact that i wouldnt be dropping calories straight away would mean dropping carbs drastically would be fine as long as calories arent dropped,
    also im so used to training dc that i dont know what sort of training regime to do in regards to the weight lifting side of things. i assumed i would need to stop dc as it would tax me too much especially if i will be eventually cutting calories and increasing cardio.
    i eat a fair amount of cottage cheese, would you recommend cutting that out?
    also i was undecided as to whether i should do low intensity walks for an hour, or really intense 16 minute cardio sessions morning and night like what jeff willet recommends.

i was thinking maybe this kind of workout..
    monday - chest, 3 sets 8-12
    shoulders 3 sets 8-12
    calves 2 sets 12-15

wednessday - quads, 3 sets 6-8
    hams, 3 sets 10-12
    bis, 2 sets 10-12
    forearms, 2 sets

friday - back thickness, 3 sets 8-12
    back width, 3 sets 10-12
    tris, 3 sets 8-12

what do you guys think? i was going to concentrate on typical dc lifts the compound lifts, or do you think maybe i should incorporate isolation moves?? any advice or comments appreciated
    Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
    LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
    TARGET LIFTS....
    320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
    yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
    AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

OP is replied to here. And the topic helps to kick off another discussion "Calories vs. Cardio".
    Last edited by Arkbuilder; 02-12-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

warm up or dips is require before doing above actual workout................

Comment

Working...
      X