X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post in this thread if you don't give a SHIT about the Super Bowl

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

I don't give a SHIT. Wife has it on just to watch the half time show. She doesn't even know what a first down is.

Comment

It's not that I don't like football; I love it. I just only have so much shit I can be concerned with, and professional sports are pretty much last on my list.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        It's not that I don't like football; I love it. I just only have so much shit I can be concerned with, and professional sports are pretty much last on my list.
        I am with you man. This is like a 5 hour game. Don't you love the sports fans who think they are ON THE TEAM? And if their team loses, they are depressed for weeks or even worse...the assholes who FIGHT over their team LOL.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE the Phillies and baseball and I watch most every game. But good god, I am not going to cry for days if they lose lol.

With that being said, go Pats.

Comment

Football? That's where you kick the puck from the free throw line right?
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

You folks have the gay. Maybe it'll pass.
            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I don't even know the rules of "football".

For those interested, you can watch real football tomorrow at 12PM on ESPN2

Comment

Football, has a black n white round ball?
                Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                -John Ceasar

Comment

Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                  Nicki Minaj

Comment

Lol @ Rage.

I am with you Skinny, wives will get beaten up tonight, people wll be shot and stabed, kids will get yelled at, etc.. its sad how a lot of people act.

Skip

Sent from my Skip-Phone

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Oh I agree about people like that. Sure I call them "my Giants" but I don't make a dime more if they win or lose. When they lose a game, and today would have been no different had the lost, it bothers me for all of 5 mins.... If that.

I really gotta start a thread about WHY I am a sports fan and what sport is really about to me. It really is not about what happens on the field but rt now I am just in a great mood. Yea I feel good when my team wins... That don't mean I feel bad when they lose.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start that thread.

Peace.
                      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                      Nicki Minaj

Comment

I'm a sports fanatic. Huge pats fan....having said that I can't feel too bad for Brady. He still gets to go home to his $25million mansion and bang his super model wife...
                        '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
                        17 AAU Super Total
                        '16-AAU Hi
                        '15-USPA Metro
                        '15-USPA State
                        '15-AAU HI
                        '14-AAU HI
                        '14-USPA Metro
                        '14-WABDL Sonny's
                        '14-USPA State
                        '14-HI Strongman
                        '13-USPA
                        '13-WABDL Sonny's
                        '13-USPA State
                        '13-AAU HI
                        '11-USPA Metro
                        '10-NPC Stingrey
                        '09-NPC Islands
                        '09-NPC Stingrey
                        '09-ABA Islands
                        '02-ABA Islands
                        '02-ABA IronWorks
                        '01-NPC Paradise Cup
                        '01-ABA Olympia
                        '01-ABA Islands
                        '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
                        '00-INBF Musclefest
                        '98-NGA Ill
                        '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                          I'm a sports fanatic. Huge pats fan....having said that I can't feel too bad for Brady. He still gets to go home to his $25million mansion and bang his super model wife...
                          I'm pretty jealous of Tom Brady and his perfect life...

I was reading about how some guy overheard a convo with a group of mid-20's girls. The topic was Tom Brady. One of the girls stated that she would let Tom Brady shit on her chest.

Yeah...that's power.
                          Max Muscle
                          5020 Katella Ave.
                          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                            I'm pretty jealous of Tom Brady and his perfect life...

I was reading about how some guy overheard a convo with a group of mid-20's girls. The topic was Tom Brady. One of the girls stated that she would let Tom Brady shit on her chest.

Yeah...that's power.
                            Sounds like a classy girl!
                            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

A game that goes for 5 hrs is stupid.

In Australia we watch Test Match Cricket. Now that is a game to sit and watch with your friends. It goes for 5 days straight and mostly ends in a draw.

"Honey, I'm just going to the pub to watch the game......see you next week."
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X