Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrition question for ones ok to answer this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition question for ones ok to answer this.

My ex wife is starting to work out to loose weight and wants to tone up. Her question is will it be ok to have a protein shake after each work out. Also I told her about the nDURE I take before working out and she wanted to know if that would be a good idea for her to do. I don't know the right answer so I am asking for the ones that can answer these questions. Thanks.

Also if if you recommend the protein shake should it be 100% whey or a Team Skip blend? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkyboy View Post
      My ex wife is starting to work out to loose weight and wants to tone up. Her question is will it be ok to have a protein shake after each work out. Also I told her about the nDURE I take before working out and she wanted to know if that would be a good idea for her to do. I don't know the right answer so I am asking for the ones that can answer these questions. Thanks.
      Originally posted by Sparkyboy View Post
      Also if if you recommend the protein shake should it be 100% whey or a Team Skip blend? Thanks again.
      If it were my ex wife it would be cyclo gainer, however ndure and team skip are a great choice.
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Lol... A few years ago I would of agreed. Thanks for reply and I will pass it on to her.

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
          If it were my ex wife it would be cyclo gainer, however ndure and team skip are a great choice.
          Lmao! The ex wife thing made me double take.....God bless ya if you can get along! Lol
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
          X