Attention anyone that is training anyone here at im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention anyone that is training anyone here at im

I want to be crystal clear here so that there is no confusion because apparently at least some of you are confused.

There is to be NO ONE training anyone on this website whether it be training, nutrition or anything related without my personal permission. If you are allowed to be known as a prep guy, a trainer or nutritionist on this board you already know this because you have been told this and given permission by me. If you have not been told this by ME you are not allowed to train anyone, period. I don't care if I know you or don't know you, like you or don't like you, it will not happen.

I have zero tolerance for people trying to get paid to work with people when they don't have the creds and especially on this site where there are some of the best in the industry. This house was built by top trainers so it is a slap in the face for someone to come in here and think they can hang. If you say you are doing it for free you are full of shit or you are trying to build a reference base so keep that lame, bullshit response to yourself. It simply won't happen here.

For those of you that are in journals and have your "client" journals here, there are two options:
    1. Delete all references to any prep work or "trainer", "I am having him do this", etc..
    2. Or I will delete the entire fucking journals.

I don't want PMs, emails or any apologies or questions. If you are doing it, quit fucking do it.

As mad as I am I am shaking my fucking head at the same time. I am sometimes really surprised by the balls of some people.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

That's seems like a good way to get black balled by everyone, not just this board. Kind of like going to McDonald's and selling a Rally's burger (or any other low quality burger). It should be obvious to anyone that comes to this board that it serves a few simple purposes:

1. Sharing training, and diet knowledge
    2. Entertainment
    3. A vehicle that Skip created as an adjunct for an extremely successful prep, training, and nutrition business
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I am kinda shocked that this would even take place....unless its someone who just "doesn't know", which I doubt is the case. Where is the loyalty?
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

You know, I was surprised a while back when this came up, but after being around the industry for the last couple years I've seen and heard some really crappy stuff. It can be worse than a "Knitting Circle".
        1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
        2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
        2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
        2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
        2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
        2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
        Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

A Rally Burger?
          That is pretty shitty though.
          2005 HOA Natural Classic
          2006 OCB Midwest
          2007 ABA Natural Illinois
          2008 HOA Natural Classic
          NPC Mid-Illinois
          NPC Midwest Open
          NPC Natural Grand Prix
          2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
          USPA Illinois State
          NGA Heart of America
          NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

And to further be clear: My issue isn't with anyone that is being trained, it is with the so-called "trainers" only.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hmm, I have been getting pms lately from people that want online training, and I always send them to either homonunculus or skip.
              Now Dobe, I know you don't mean anything by it (Prolly haven't even thought about it), but how does that differ from the "dotfit" ad in your sig?
              2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
              2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
              2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
              1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
              1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
              1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
              1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
              + more

Comment

I'm 110% sure this post is of my doing. Rightfully so he's pissed and I don't have a leg to stand on. Shitty lesson to learn but when you're wrong, you're wrong, period. In defense it wasn't done with malice, just stupidity. I apologize for my lack of a thought process. I wasn't told it was me or to apologize but when you screw up you need to admit it and take your lumps. The only thing that surprises me is I wasn't called out when I should have been. I'm sorry SKIP and I hope people learn from my indescretion.
                For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected]tenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                    I'm 110% sure this post is of my doing. Rightfully so he's pissed and I don't have a leg to stand on. Shitty lesson to learn but when you're wrong, you're wrong, period. In defense it wasn't done with malice, just stupidity. I apologize for my lack of a thought process. I wasn't told it was me or to apologize but when you screw up you need to admit it and take your lumps. The only thing that surprises me is I wasn't called out when I should have been. I'm sorry SKIP and I hope people learn from my indescretion.

This thread is what sets this board apart from the trenz and dbolz boards.

Comment

Skip i feel ya on this one.

One of the things though that I dont like, is that this is really about the only site I will comment on, RX at times just because Jason has built a legit contest prep section, but this is the only site I really like to come to. BUT, I dont post much here because 1. there are a lot of things I'd like to post about or comment on, with ideas and opinions or hell newbies looking for answers, but I dont out of respect for your business and 2. some of us just become another post in a series of posts where people looking for opinions and answers on some things cant read between who's legit or not because we dont say who we are or what we do for a living if we prep people. basically there's no way to tell if someone like me is credible or not.

i know there are fuckers out there that have 3 clients saying they are "prep guys" and there are some out there like you have said before, that make a living doing this and have some decent input to provide. but i understand your post, and it's way too fn hard to differentiate the douches from the ones who actually are credible, and at the end of the day it's your site you have built with others. i am not complaining in the least, just letting you know (as we have talked about this in the past) that i would love to provide more input to this site but dont because you let one, and every fn body wants to as well. and that's cool, and thats why this site fights hard to stay legit. and is also about why this is one of the only i even visit anymore.
                      Last edited by johngorman; 02-04-2012, 02:34 AM.
                      2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
                      2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
                      2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
                      2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

Working...
                      X