calorie calculating programs anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calorie calculating programs anyone?

I have not found a good one. I had a cpl for Droid but they have been lacking. I cook a TON and bake some.... I'm personally not real concerned with the macros but I know many are and I wanted to start posting some of the recipes I use in that section.... to be honest I don't wanna be bothered looking up each ingredient so I am looking for a program or web site that you can just put ingredients and quantities in and it calculates it all.... I have some great recipes, some mine, some borrowed and some stolen....lol. just like to share them.

So... Anyone use a program or website that does this?

Peace.
    Last edited by thedunhill225; 02-01-2012, 07:51 PM.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

There is a website if you put the macros you want, it provides a lot of different recipes and stuff. I don't think that's what you're looking for, but it is still nice. I'll try to find it. I use calorie counter on my phone for every meal.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Thanks... Yea I am looking to put all the ingredients in and get the macro break down. I had a.decent one for Droid but it just lacked a LOT of ingredients and now its not on the market. I gotta search the.web cause I am just about certain there is a website I've been to that does it...I just was hoping to find an app. Post up that site u are talking about if u find it.

Peace

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Calorie Counter by fatsecret. Best one ive used for android. At least as far as the amounts of food in the library, as well as custom food. As well as any custom food anyone else has added(ie. brand name stuff) The only thing it doesnt do is give you the % breakdown of your macros, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
          Calorie Counter by fatsecret. Best one ive used for android. At least as far as the amounts of food in the library, as well as custom food. As well as any custom food anyone else has added(ie. brand name stuff) The only thing it doesnt do is give you the % breakdown of your macros, oh well.
          I'll give that a shot. I doubt its exactly what I'm looking for but I'll check it out. I want to be able to put in cup of flour, an egg, cup of milk, 2 table spoons of sugar, 2 table spoons of baking powder, teaspoon salt, table spoon melted butter and get the total cals....oh that's basic pancakes people...

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

MyNetDiary is for Droid. You have to initially create a recipe in there with the ingredients, but it's pretty solid. You can also scan packages and it'll pull up the product on your phone with the macro's and everything. Pretty solid. User friendly as well.. and free which is always good.
            It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Grammo that's the one I have on my Droid razr. Dun, my wife found it. I'll ask her when I get home.
              2005 HOA Natural Classic
              2006 OCB Midwest
              2007 ABA Natural Illinois
              2008 HOA Natural Classic
              NPC Mid-Illinois
              NPC Midwest Open
              NPC Natural Grand Prix
              2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
              USPA Illinois State
              NGA Heart of America
              NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Very nice, it also syncs with their website which is nice for times I add the recipe ingredient list on the computer, sync it and have it in a pinch on the phone.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks a lot, gonna give it a try... I'll report back in case anyone else looks for something similar.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

i would recommend myfitnesspal personally great app
                    nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

Nice call grammo thanks. I think I'm gonna switch from mynetdiary. Calorie counter seems to have a huge database of food.

Comment

Working...
                      X