X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I'm waiting to see a doc....

Come on...for real for real? Lol.

Ok maybe the worst ISOM attempt ever.

So I go to the gym....plan is to just rep out on deads. I HATE high reps for legs or back (probably cause I am so out of shape lol) but I figured it would be a good ISOM submission. Get read, unrack wt (oh I start from a rack cause I want to start with my back loaded in its strongest position...seems safer since my surgery)... Step back, realise I left my kicks on, rack wt and toss my kicks off, unrack and start....all is good... At around rep 7-8 I feel a big POP in my foot... Do a few more reps but it is just hurting more and more....that's it...done. plan was to get 15-20 but I probably got 10-11 before I had to stop. Put sneaks back on and went and started pulldowns.... My shoe is getting tighter and tighter so I take it off and it looks like someone took a golf ball and cut it in half and glued it to the ball of my foot. My girl makes me go to hospital (my ins starts in September so I got no health ins until then). So anyone ever have to go to the hospital after their ISOM?? LOL

I haven't watched the video yet so later I gotta see if you can tell when it happens. Probably just popped a blood vessel or something cause it puffed up so quick...

If it wasn't so funny I would be pissed! Hey... At least my back felt good!!!

Peace

LOL
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Keep us posted. Good luck my friend. Sounds like putting weight on the foot might be out of the question for a while.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I would say goin to the hospital is gonna qualify as pretty intense lol. But hope all is well man

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

SUBMIT THE VIDEO

I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT KIDDING

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

I didn't go to the hospital but I did catch my injury on video last month when my back went out during Tbar rows.....funny thing is that my son keeps showing everyone....lol. He starts out saying look how strong my dad is and then laughs his ass off when I say "oh shit, my back.....turn it off...".....the kid is just pure evil.....lol
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Good luck with your foot, Dunhill... I'm sorry to hear about that injury, man.

Comment

Shit that sucks, man. I think it's a combo of years of training, getting "more mature" and using heavy ass weight that starts to cause these little injuries to happen. Stuff that is just kind of bizarre and doesn't even make sense really (from a mechanism of injury standpoint).

So, what's the diagnosis?....

Steel - I've got a vid on my youtube channel of me doing T-bar rows when I tore my abdominal wall. (I finished the set of course, holding my breath throughout... LOL) I can't decide of those kinds of vids are saying how "hardcore" I am or how stupid I am... LOL (There's a fine line, methinks...)

-S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                Shit that sucks, man. I think it's a combo of years of training, getting "more mature" and using heavy ass weight that starts to cause these little injuries to happen. Stuff that is just kind of bizarre and doesn't even make sense really (from a mechanism of injury standpoint).

So, what's the diagnosis?....

Steel - I've got a vid on my youtube channel of me doing T-bar rows when I tore my abdominal wall. (I finished the set of course, holding my breath throughout... LOL) I can't decide of those kinds of vids are saying how "hardcore" I am or how stupid I am... LOL (There's a fine line, methinks...)

-S
                Hardcore. Not stupid. I still think you wouldn't have torn your abs if you would use some Bud Light pre work out.
                Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Thats why there are two, U can lose one and still be able to train.
                  Post what happened later
                  If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
                  :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
                  Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

Fractured sesamoid (sp?)... What the hell? I never when heard of a sesamoid bone. It's rt above the big toe in the ball of the foot. No biggie. It'll heal. Swelling already down....good part is he gave me a percs script.... Lol. Just keep wt off but should heal on its own.

I'll upload video later. Leaving center state now.

Peace.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                      Hardcore. Not stupid. I still think you wouldn't have torn your abs if you would use some Bud Light pre work out.
                      Shit, I knew that Coors was too watered down... LOL

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                      Fractured sesamoid (sp?)... What the hell? I never when heard of a sesamoid bone. It's rt above the big toe in the ball of the foot. No biggie. It'll heal. Swelling already down....good part is he gave me a percs script.... Lol. Just keep wt off but should heal on its own.

I'll upload video later. Leaving center state now.

Peace.
                      Bummer, man. It was probably weakened beforehand... Did they put anything on your foot (walking cast, etc.)?...

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I'll post the vid cause the doc said it was most likely just a wear and tear thing... The doc said it wasn't that bad....if it was bad enough it can require surgery but mine wasn't that bad. He asked me if I wanted an air boot of some kind but I know I wouldn't wear it so I told him I didn't want one. Just stay off it and he said I should get another xray in a month. No biggie.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

here is the video

You can see when it pops....rt at the beginning of the 7th rep....I try to re-group after that rep but I had to stop after a few more. Sucks cause I was not close to being done....back could have.gotten prob 7-8 more .... But my food couldn't of.
                          Oh the video is reversed cause I used the front camera...I hurt my left foot not my rt. I prob won't even bother editing and submitting this for ISOM cause my back had so much left.

It's funny that I couldn't pull for a long time cause of my back....and I break a lill bone in my foot. Lol
                          Oh well.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                          X