best "back ground dancers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best "back ground dancers"

That's what I call the funny shit you see when you record something at the gym, watch it and go "what the hell are they doing?". Another thread inspired this one and yea I'm a thread machine tonight but I thought I could use some humor so.... Who has the funniest "back ground dancers" in one of their videos?

Now my first submission needs a set up. This cat is on his probably third set of these...he saw me warm up, load the wt and each time before he acted surprised when I went to do my set and he had to move with all his wts.... This time he had even seen ne rt out of view fight to get my belt to the last holes .... He still has to stand in front of this one mirror! So here is "back up dancer" number 1.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_pP...e_gdata_player

Anyone have any competition for him?
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Dude-
    Did you just do a set of 2 for barbell rows???
    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
    17 AAU Super Total
    '16-AAU Hi
    '15-USPA Metro
    '15-USPA State
    '15-AAU HI
    '14-AAU HI
    '14-USPA Metro
    '14-WABDL Sonny's
    '14-USPA State
    '14-HI Strongman
    '13-USPA
    '13-WABDL Sonny's
    '13-USPA State
    '13-AAU HI
    '11-USPA Metro
    '10-NPC Stingrey
    '09-NPC Islands
    '09-NPC Stingrey
    '09-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA IronWorks
    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
    '01-ABA Olympia
    '01-ABA Islands
    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
    '00-INBF Musclefest
    '98-NGA Ill
    '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Yea man that'd old. It didn't feel rt so I cut it short. I prob could have gotten 5-6 but when an ex feels 'off' I end it.

To be honest I really wouldn't see a problem if it was intended. If someone worked up to a heavy double in deads or benches its fine...rows are just an ex... But I almost never go as low as doubles on anything but deads.
      Last edited by thedunhill225; 01-28-2012, 05:38 AM.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Haha...do you or does he say anything?
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

That's Hilarious.

Comment

In this one look at the guy doing the "double bi pose" curls to the rt in the mirror. He is a skinny fat 140 lb kid that does these all the time. He was doing them when I got to the gym and still doing them when I finished my work out 40 mins later. The intensity is insane!! If he ever hears about the ISOM here we are all in trouble. You can see him checking out his guns after the second set you see him doing in this video. I did I think 4 exs with warm ups and everything thing and he just killed that ex. THAT IS INTENSITY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDAs...e_gdata_player

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Seem like you have some real gems working at your gym lol

I wish I took a picture of this fella at my gym a few nights ago. He was wearing a zip up hoodie, no shirt underneath and the hoodie fully unzipped. He had the oddest pear shaped body, like major male muffin top lol, looked real grimy and weighed about 185 at around 5'7", was hairy as shit (obviously I could see this because his hoodies was unzipped and he was strutting around like a peacock), and would do 1 or 2 reps with 155 lbs on the bench then get off and have his little buddy take a picture of him posing. definitely piceless
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

OMFG I can't wait to join this party...

And Dun, damn dude 455 formed looked TIGHT. That's nuts.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                -1st Heavyweight Gi
                2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

This thread is so funny. Its just so ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey View Post
                    This thread is so funny. Its just so ironic
                    Hey, you signed the release. If you didn't want to be seen doing the ARM circles you shouldn't of signed the release.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Ok...he was rt infront of me ... I had to record it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN3...e_gdata_player

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                      X