Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you could have or had to have another persons genetics...sho would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could have or had to have another persons genetics...sho would it be?

No....I don't wish I was someone else and I was blessed when it came to athletics and strength training BUT if I was told I could have any human beings PHYSICAL genetics (yea, I'll keep my mind, we like it in here) it would be poundstone when it comes to strength and size. I just marvel at the guy. I doubt he will ever beat shaw again...or that new 22 year old kid in another year or two...hell that dude that was the football player (forget his name) might be better than poundstone now.. but I watch the guy and....shit he is 6 foot and 340.....at probably 12% or so....damn...JUST DAMN. this is just a lt core work out but look at the freak... I think I have a man crush on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkyC...e_gdata_player
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

"I think I have a man crush on him"

^ Well, You're only human.

As far as genetics go I'll take my wife's metabolism, had six pack abs all her life, even for half of each pregnancy.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Steve Kuclo

<---- man crush

Comment

I could see Steve. Out of body builders for me it would be Evan first...but Steve would be real high...hell thinking about it he may be second for me.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Legendary PLer, Roger Estep...RIP

I mean come on...

Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Strength = Jouko Ahola
            Bodybuilding = Flex Wheeler
            Beard/Mustache = Roger Estep

Comment

I think Paul Dillett had the craziest genetics of all time....It was said that he could grow just sniffing a bottle of test and from all the stories I heard and read, the guy hardly ever ate, and was never all that consistent....

Levrone also, the guy could train for 4 months, starting at 190lbs or so and come in shredded at about 230-240.....He had some crazy ass genetics.....The term "growing into a show" should be coined for him alone...Simply awesome....
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                I think Paul Dillett had the craziest genetics of all time....It was said that he could grow just sniffing a bottle of test and from all the stories I heard and read, the guy hardly ever ate, and was never all that consistent....

Levrone also, the guy could train for 4 months, starting at 190lbs or so and come in shredded at about 230-240.....He had some crazy ass genetics.....The term "growing into a show" should be coined for him alone...Simply awesome....
                I saw dillet train once. He came into my old gym a LING time ago. Benching with 315 for set after set...no real effort and don't even think he broke a sweat. Sick as hell for a young guy to see man. I'm trying to remember cause he was dressed funny, either he wore a tank with dress pants or a dress shirt with sweats....I think it was a tank with dress pants...just bullshitting the whole time but looking like he was gonna pop. Really sick.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Stephen Hawking
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Walter Breuning. OUTSTANDING genetics!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080904117.html
                    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                      Stephen Hawking
                      When I first read this, my reaction was "what a dick" then I saw you posted it and realized what you meant, haha
                      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Steve Reeves. Not just an amazing physique but actually tall and handsome so women and not just other men would pay you attention. lol

PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I think Ronnie Coleman. I dont think I would push as far as he did for mass but his mix of strength and size IMO is unmatched. It would be nice if my voice was a little higher as well when I scream yeah buddy and light weight.

Comment

Ed corney or Lou ferrigno.

Comment

Without a doubt, Lee Salado.
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X