Effective Pre-Contest Fat Burner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective Pre-Contest Fat Burner?

My fiancee is prepping for a figure show in April and is getting heart burn/indigestion and stomach pain from Ephedrine and 1,3 Dimethlylamylamine. She's looking for another effective supplement that she could include in her prep that does not include either of these. She's being lazy and didn't want to come on and post the question herself and asked if I would...

I'm going to do some research and see if I can come up with something for her to try, but I thought I'd try posing the question to all of you to see if you could recommend anything based on your experiences.

(The good news is she has a whole boatload of ephedrine that she no longer wants, which means they're all mine now :yippee

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Here is a link to True Nutrition fat burner "BURN".

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1035-...-capsules.aspx
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

...good call. I'm an idiot.

I'll tell her to give that shot.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
      2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
      2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
      2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
      2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Clen. LOL.

Seriously, I have heard many good thinks about USPlabs ox elite (ephedrine free).

AND, yohimbine would be an excellent choice for her. Take a big dose before AM cardio. She's gotta assess her tolerance though. Yohimbine really helps the ladies because of its properties to help mobilize stubborn fat deposits.
        Last edited by Lock it Up; 01-20-2012, 01:46 AM.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
        -1st SuperHeavy Gi
        2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
        -1st Heavyweight Gi
        2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
        2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
          Clen. LOL.

Seriously, I have heard many good thinks about USPlabs ox elite (ephedrine free).

AND, yohimbine would be an excellent choice for her. Take a big dose before AM cardio. She's gotta assess her tolerance though. Yohimbine really helps the ladies because of it's properties to help mobilize stubborn fat deposits.
          Didnt the ban one of the ingredients in that?

agree on yohimine...never really noticed a difference myself but seems to work better for women.......i personally get a horrible reaction from it where my whole body just aches like all getout..... ive actually left work early from drinking a spike it makes me feel so shitty

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
            Clen. LOL.

AND, yohimbine would be an excellent choice for her. Take a big dose before AM cardio. She's gotta assess her tolerance though. Yohimbine really helps the ladies because of its properties to help mobilize stubborn fat deposits.
            x2. i like to have my peeps take a stack of yohimbine, acetyl l-carnitine, green tea and caffiene as the amplifier. i have them take it in the AM before meal 1 and cardio (insulin blocks yohimbines effects). i also have them take it right after they train just when they are starting cardio when blood sugar is the lowest.

IMO if you have your girl take it, have her try 1 cap at a time (usually 2.5 g per serving) it causes anxiety in most and having a bunch at once is no fun lol. it's great though because it helps hit the A2 receptor/stubborn fat areas with low blood flow. good stuff, i usually start peeps 12 weeks out.

good luck! (and btw, fuck ephedrine IMO when clen and t3 are a much better combo, ephendrine makes me feel like total asshole deep into prep)
            2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
            2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
            2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
            2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

just saw the link to TP's Burn. checked it out, pretty legit IMO for a damn good price too. if she's a small girl, the 100 mg of ALA "may" drop her blood sugar too low if she takes it before a meal and cardio or after training, but i like the addition of ALA if someone is going to take it between meals.
              2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
              2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
              2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
              2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

I'm a big fan of the ingredient profile in TN's Burn but I cannot tolerate YHCL at all....even a 2.5mg dose makes me vomit pretty violently

OxyElite Pro has Rauwolscine (also known as alpha yohimbine), although I am unsure of the dose. There's a product on the market called AlphaBurn (company used to be RPN, not sure now since they changed their name) that I like to stack with something like OEP or a more mild thermo to get the alpha antagonism effects coupled with a methylxanthine source
                CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                2010 NGA Pro Universe
                2010 NPC Monster Mash
                2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
                2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
                2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
                2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
                2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
                2008 NPC Ohio State
                2004 NPC Natural Northern USA