Lifting blogs worth following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting blogs worth following

Seeing as I like to dick around on the internet in between studying sessions I often have a tendency to read blogs that are (at least sort of) about lifting, but I have to admit there aren't that many, which ones do some of you guys enjoy reading? My favorites are probably Lift-Run-Bang (Paul Carter's blog, who used to post here as well under the name PJR, so yes that's the guy who "created" the PJR pullover) and ChAoS & Pain. But there have to be more out there. I regularly read Wendler's blog as well (though it's more of his website but you get the gist), along with his entertaining (and often educational) LiveSpill over at T-Nation.

However, I'd like more, any recommendations?
    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Have you been into the journal section? :wavey:

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

:sammich::sammich:HOW 'BOUT DIS:sammich::sammich:
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

But i already follow that religiously
        Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Working...
        X