incredible results by a special person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incredible results by a special person

ok I know I have talked about one young lady I have been helping and about her results but here is an update. people here that have watched my youtube videos may remember her standing by the step squat rack when I was doing rows or deads there.... well here is some new pics... she is down about 145-150 as of today.
    Attached Files
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

this is the video she is in....if i remember rt she had just used the treadmill and was waiting for me to wt train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPG1...7&feature=plcp

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Great Work ! Tell her to keep it up !

Comment

That's dedication! Great work by her, and props to you Dun for helping her out....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Well done by you both...over what amount of time did her weight loss happen?
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

That is awesome!! I've lost 110 pounds myself and would like to help others do the same. Any advice from any of you veterans as far as taking this in a career direction?

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
              Well done by you both...over what amount of time did her weight loss happen?
              Most of the wt loss (about 110-120 of it) was in around 8-10 months... Then in the last 6 months or so she lost the rest. Skin seems to be tightening up a lot more now also.... She has recompositioned a lot in the last 6 months or so.
              I am Damn proud of her!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Awesome job to both of you!

My hat's off to all the hard work and dedication it takes to stay on track and get great results. :yo:

Dun, You're a good man. No matter what Sammich says
                2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Wow! Incredible transformation! Congratulations to her and excellent work Dunhill! Tell her to keep it up and enjoy her new body and life! She looks great! That is truly something to be proud of.
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Mad props, that is a hell of a transformation !

Comment

Great job.
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Fanfuckentastic results, really good to see. My sister looks like picture 1 and I would love her to do the same. I think I will show her this.
                        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                        ~William Bernbach

Comment

That is amazing. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                            Fanfuckentastic results, really good to see. My sister looks like picture 1 and I would love her to do the same. I think I will show her this.
                            I hope it helps her.

I gotta say that I love 'I used to be fat' and used to like 'biggest loser' (but bob annoys the hell out of me....bro your going bald so cut the comb over and how about you maybe look like YOU work out) but the problem I see with those shows is people watch them, go to the gym and diet .... And a month later they quit cause they haven't lost 60lbs like a guy on the show. The people on biggest loser have meals prepared for them and train 8 hrs a day, on 'I used to be fat' they make their own meals which is better but still train 6+ hrs a day and are teenagers!
                            Real people with real lives and real jobs gotta realize that on the most basic level that if people on TV train 6 hrs a day and the REAL person can train maybe an hour or so a day that its gonna take a hell of a lot longer. Now Heather had a 30 lb month and a 20+ lb months but just about every other month was 6-10... With some lower.... She just understood the big picture and cared about her heath. She was diagnosed with loupus, rumatoid (sp?) Arthritis, was diabetic (though not insulin dependent) and has PCOS. SHE INSPIRES ME.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Congratulations to you both. She has obviously worked her a$$ off and it's showing. Very good lifestyle change, and apparently some good coaching as well

Comment

Working...
                              X