Let's Stop Being a Bunch of Bitches and Get to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Stop Being a Bunch of Bitches and Get to Work

This Post/Rant stems from my personal life and some of the posts I have been seeing around here lately:

This is from my FB Post:

"I do not see a future anymore, I see and live in the hear and now and let the future decide itself."

I find myself spending everyday looking towards the future and figuring out how to get from A to B when it's what I'm doing now that will get me where I need to be, that applies to training and to life. I see people on here everyday, I'm scared to do this, scared to do that, WTF? Where would we be today if we were always TOO SCARED? No where! That's where! Where would SKIP be ifhe didn't try different dieting techniques, he wouldn't be the best at what he does. Would I ever have competed if Jay Cook/The Natural never posted his thread about manning up and getting it done.

2012 is Rapidly approaching, WTF are you going to do, are you going to hide behind your fear or are you going to grab the bull by the horns and skull fuck it? Recent threads, scared to eat because I might gain fat? Eat, get fat, get on the fucking elliptical. This shit isn't that hard guys, put some hard work in, be consistent and stop being afraid to try shit. I've been guilty in the past but the past few years have let go and will never look back.

SO MAN THE FUCK UP IM AND LET'S GET TO WORK IN 2012!!!!!!!!
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Here here! :tea:
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Very timely words....I saw a recent post you put up and it really made me think about my approach it was something to the effect of "block this, periodization that...I'm going to just pick up some heavy ass sh*t"

Before the internet (and unlimited access to information)that was pretty much my approach thanks for reminding how to succeed!

Ps- I've never said this but damn macho man you have some wicked wheels
      Last edited by trucelt; 12-26-2011, 12:32 PM.
      '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
      17 AAU Super Total
      '16-AAU Hi
      '15-USPA Metro
      '15-USPA State
      '15-AAU HI
      '14-AAU HI
      '14-USPA Metro
      '14-WABDL Sonny's
      '14-USPA State
      '14-HI Strongman
      '13-USPA
      '13-WABDL Sonny's
      '13-USPA State
      '13-AAU HI
      '11-USPA Metro
      '10-NPC Stingrey
      '09-NPC Islands
      '09-NPC Stingrey
      '09-ABA Islands
      '02-ABA Islands
      '02-ABA IronWorks
      '01-NPC Paradise Cup
      '01-ABA Olympia
      '01-ABA Islands
      '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
      '00-INBF Musclefest
      '98-NGA Ill
      '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Great post! well said!

Comment

Outstanding my friend!....and to add a little more fuel to the fire, if you hate what you do for a living, stop fucking whinning about it and step up to the plate and design your own life...cause if you don't,someone else will do it for you, on their terms.
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

no u
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

ERR BUDDY BUNCH 'O PUSSIES!!!

Just get it the fuck done. Lift heavy shit, eat dead animals, sleep, rape and pillage everyo-- ...getting a little carried away. :tongue1:

Great post.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
              -1st SuperHeavy Gi
              2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
              -1st Heavyweight Gi
              2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
              2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                Very timely words....I saw a recent post you put up and it really made me think about my approach it was something to the effect of "block this, periodization that...I'm going to just pick up some heavy ass sh*t"

Before the internet (and unlimited access to information)that was pretty much my approach thanks for reminding how to succeed!

Ps- I've never said this but damn macho man you have some wicked wheels
                Thank you sir! You should see how sick they look after 3 months of layin on the couch, haha.
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                  no u
                  I retort, NO U!
                  For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

It's a picture of me taking the bull by the horns. It's a metaphor, but it really happened lol
                    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2n5Q4RGiYg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Great post! I made commitment to myself that I am living my life for me in 2012. I'm not going to acquiesce over something just because it is easier, if it is something I feel strongly about, bullshit, I am not backing down. If I don't like the way something is going, I am no longer going to sit back and let the event play out, I am going to be the catalyst for change and make the events that are occurring around me play out in my favor.

I'm just saying it right now, 2012 is going to be a great fucking year for me in terms of my career, grad school and my training.

DCBliever, just one thing...

*Hear -> here

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                      "I do not see a future anymore, I see and live in the hear and now and let the future decide itself."
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                        Great post! I made commitment to myself that I am living my life for me in 2012. I'm not going to acquiesce over something just because it is easier, if it is something I feel strongly about, bullshit, I am not backing down. If I don't like the way something is going, I am no longer going to sit back and let the event play out, I am going to be the catalyst for change and make the events that are occurring around me play out in my favor.

I'm just saying it right now, 2012 is going to be a great fucking year for me in terms of my career, grad school and my training.

DCBliever, just one thing...

*Hear -> here
                        I know I saw it but I'm living in the HERE and now and didn't want to go back into the past and fix it so I moved on, lol! True story!

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                          I know I saw it but I'm living in the HERE and now and didn't want to go back into the past and fix it so I moved on, lol! True story!
                          That's the spirit! You already started! I'm looking forward to 2012 as well....I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself for all the bumps in the road. The 2011 pity party is over, so all I can say now is BRING IT!
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Thread title reported to moderators for sexism.
                            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I tell people I deal with on calls this frequently, "It is your life and you decide how to live it. I can't live it for you."
                              Now off to be with my family.
                              2005 HOA Natural Classic
                              2006 OCB Midwest
                              2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                              2008 HOA Natural Classic
                              NPC Mid-Illinois
                              NPC Midwest Open
                              NPC Natural Grand Prix
                              2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                              USPA Illinois State
                              NGA Heart of America
                              NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Working...
                              X