Ursolic Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ursolic Acid

TrueNutrition just posted on Facebook that they will be carrying this product soon. Anybody got any info on it? I found one study:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...5041311100177X

Bump, would be interested if anyone has any opinions. The anti-cancer properties along with the positive muscle building properties look interesting.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting some as my free bottle with an order over $100 to try it out.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
      2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
      2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
      2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
      2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
        I'm thinking of getting some as my free bottle with an order over $100 to try it out.
        Do you think you can keep a log or post updates on your results with it? I'm really interested in how this product will work in the real world.

Thanks for taking the plunge and being the guinea pig for all of us lol :rockon:
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

P. Arnold released Ursabolic several weeks ago and many guys over at AM are megadosing it and still complaining about lack of results.

Comment

Originally posted by jcalvert86 View Post
            P. Arnold released Ursabolic several weeks ago and many guys over at AM are megadosing it and still complaining about lack of results.
            They've given it a whole "several weeks" to work......they must be getting impatient by now, jeez.....
            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Bump. Anyone have any experience with this? Animal studies looked promising.

Comment

I just finished my 1st bottle. Its so hard to tell with all the variables, my main objective to taking it is for health reasons, so performance would be secondary. Will report back after 3-4 bottles. Energy feels about the same, I am up 3 lbs from starting the bottle but again lots of things go into this.

Comment

based off the mechanism of it preventing muscular atrophy, i think it would be better as a muscle sparing agent (remember everything puts muscle on mice).
                  I'm very intrigued to see its effects on the cardiovascular system. There is one study that shows its toxic to endothelial DNA.... so a little skeptical about the CV benefits.

On a positive note, it's shown to decrease/prevent ethanol induced cardiotoxicity!

So thats definitely a plus for drinkers
                  5% discount from TPC use GRM223

Comment

Working...
                  X