new book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new book

hey guys after checking with skip to make sure its ok to post here i'd like to post the link to my book on mma training based on my years of experience in the sport. its available as a pdf and a paper back. the instructions for both are in the link. thanks and enjoy.

http://www.ironaddicts.com/store/pro...e-Cage%22.html
    site owner of ironaddicts.com

Just bought it.
    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
    -John Ceasar

Comment

sweet. youll enjoy it =0)

Comment

A nice intro into the world of MMA. Great info on setting up conditioning/strength training for MMA. No bullshit diet plan. But what I was most impressed with was the honest discussion of some of John's past. Just goes to show you can rise above if you are willing.
        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
        -John Ceasar

Comment

I have a client that will love this. Directed your way asap.
          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

thanks guys.

id also i'd like to add that you don't need to train to be a fighter. this book will help you get in shape and make you a better person in and out of the gym.

http://www.ironaddicts.com/store/pro...e-Cage%22.html

Conquer The Cage
            Building The Mind, Spirit, And Body Of A Mixed Martial Artist
            Authored by John Pinder
            Authored with Ed Ditto

CONQUER THE CAGE!

Until you've pushed past your limits you have no idea what you're capable of. You don't know what you can take, and you don't know what you can do.

Mixed Martial Arts fighters know that the real opponent lives within. That guy across the cage from you is only a part of yourself that you need to work on-fear of failure, better self-control, a pain threshold you need to overcome...or anything else standing between you and the person you aspire to be.

Now MMA coach John Pinder is ready to show you how he's helped hundreds of elite athletes crush through their performance barriers and tap into their hidden power. His program will strengthen your:

Mind. Get a grip on yourself and your goals, and learn how to get from where you are to where you want to be.

Spirit. Transform your character as you transform your body. Learn to fully respect yourself, your sport, and your world.

Body. Go from flabby to fit, build astronomical endurance levels, and learn the fighting skills that'll make you a champion in the cage-and on the street.

Mixed Martial Arts is the best sport in the world for helping you discover how strong you can truly be. Get set to CONQUER THE CAGE!

About the author:
            John Pinder is a professional strength, conditioning, and MMA coach living near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He's also the head trainer at IronAddicts.com, the premier strength and conditioning forum on the Internet. He currently holds the world record in the 242-pound master's unequipped-division deadlift. John is happily married and considers himself blessed to earn a living doing something he'd do for free anyway.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by exmgq; 12-18-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Skip and the IM team: thanks for the support.

Working with John on this book was a gen-yooooo-ine pleasure--he's a fun guy, of course, but imagine spending forty or fifty hours on the phone with a coach of his skill getting what amounts to one-on-one personalized MMA instruction. So we tried to give that experience to the reader as well. I hope you all enjoy it, and I hope you learn as much from it as I did.

GratefulEd from IA

Comment

Working...
              X