gemma - bathroom problems - not fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gemma - bathroom problems - not fun!

anyone having problems with gemma protein? i have some from TP and i usually use 1 scoop per 8oz grape juice, and around workout i total 3scoops/24oz grape juice.

3-4 hrs later

rumble in my tummy. a lot of it. its like a factory in there. gassy. fart. IVE HAD A FEW WET FARTS! (pretty gross, especially if chunked; one time i did not know, went to shower, credit carded myself to clean and to my horror felt and saw buttchili on my fingers). cue uncontrollable urge to #2.

sit on the toilet and its not pleasant. explosive runs and some spurts are like someone installed a faucet in my ass. thighs lose blood from sitting on the bowl and deadlegs building up

after about 15mins of nuclear toilet destruction, i believe most of it is out and i look in the toilet, looks like chocolate fudge lava cake extra moist and semi-liquid piled up in the bowl.

anyone know what's going on?
    Last edited by greensoup; 12-14-2011, 10:31 PM.

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
    anyone know what's going on?

Yup...you've got the shits...lol....how do you know its not the grape juice?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I have the same results with gemma.

I won't go there again.
      It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

grape juice ive used for years with other things (first used whey) no problems.

gemma gave me this problem a few times in the past, but the last two times i used it i was on the toilet for a LONG time each time. (i may never learn)

Comment

This thread, and your user name... Epic..lol

Comment

well we all gotta have some fun right

Comment

Nope, never had a problem, with gemma, and I have a very weak stomach. I just hate how it takes 3 times more water to mix it with, than whey.

Comment

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
                Nope, never had a problem, with gemma, and I have a very weak stomach. I just hate how it takes 3 times more water to mix it with, than whey.
                true about the thickness. 8oz is not enough for 1 scoop? whenever i mix with my juice 8oz/1scoop in a shaker cup (so i dont need to mix like a turd which is impossible) does the job.

if you are doing more liquid than that, maybe its low liquid/gemma causing my pain

Comment

Well considering it tastes like pig vomit to begin with, it never got to the other end. I tried it one time, yaked in the sink immediately, and ended up throwing away the other remaining 4 pounds I just ordered. That stuff is horrid!! I'll stick with Whey.
                  "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
                    Well considering it tastes like pig vomit to begin with, it never got to the other end. I tried it one time, yaked in the sink immediately, and ended up throwing away the other remaining 4 pounds I just ordered. That stuff is horrid!! I'll stick with Whey.
                    that's odd, mine tastes fine (tastes like nothing almost but a small amount of strawberry or vanilla) and unsweet. mixed with grape juice makes it quite good, like a special smoothie.

until my digestive system gets to it at least.

Comment

This is going to be difficult to believe, but the Gemma Pea Protein has recently surpassed Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration as our new best selling protein powder! A few heavy lifters have reported digestive issues in the past, but typically this is after they have made a huge jump from whey to pea protein while taking large amounts per day. With a slow adjustment to the material, we have seen much better results in a large number of users.
                      TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Originally posted by CNizz View Post
                        This is going to be difficult to believe, but the Gemma Pea Protein has recently surpassed Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration as our new best selling protein powder! A few heavy lifters have reported digestive issues in the past, but typically this is after they have made a huge jump from whey to pea protein while taking large amounts per day. With a slow adjustment to the material, we have seen much better results in a large number of users.
                        I believe it The amino profile is great and I think it mixes ok with 16 oz red gatorade. You can't beat the price either. Don't have the stomach issues mentioned above. As far as taste, first time it was rough but now I actually crave it :loco:
                        Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
                          true about the thickness. 8oz is not enough for 1 scoop? whenever i mix with my juice 8oz/1scoop in a shaker cup (so i dont need to mix like a turd which is impossible) does the job.

if you are doing more liquid than that, maybe its low liquid/gemma causing my pain
                          I use a TP shaker, throw 2 scoops in and fill the whole cup of water. With gemma, you really have to use a shaker cup rather than just a spoon, for me.

Comment

I tried it once...I think it was a "free" lb or two or whatever when ordering "X" amount. In any case, I immediately had the shits...did not try/have another scoop again. Not a big deal...just didnt cooperate.

TeamSkip is just fine for me...

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

3 scoops seems excessive...

I would only do 1 scoop and see how that works.

Use another type of protein to replace the amounts-egg whites work well around workouts

The pea works well for me bu I never do more than 1 scoop-they same thing with whey-never more that 30gr. or I get the runs also-I have found that not getting a sugar substitute flavoring will also cut down on gas or rhea

Comment

Working...
                              X